Do you Sleep with Snuff?

I on occasion would take a small pinch before bed, I thought the nicotine may help stimulate dreaming. Well scientists are saying the smell might be doing it too. Check it out: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/09/080923-smell-sleep.html

This makes a lot of sense to me, as I sometimes wake up, snuff box in hand, ready to morning-pinch :slight_smile:

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Sometimes I take a very tiny pinch while in bed if my nose is too stuffy to sleep. It usually does the trick. alwaysbeclosing, You know I’m just a little over 2 hours away from you. Your very close to some great hiking, fishing & disc golf courses & some fairly good gold panning.

I almost always go to sleep with a portion snus, like Röda Lacket in my lip. I do find that dreams are more realistic and vivid sometimes. I agree about the nose breathing thing too, menthols and mints in the right dose help me breathe.

When I’m in a mad snuffing mood, I’ll take 2 large pinches before dozing off. It’s nice and calming, although I haven’t noticed changes in my dreams. ~Snuffy

Always!