Roderick- Toque Lime Toast?

Roderick, you’ve won over many fans with your line of snuffs. I haven’t had the pleasure of trying them yet but one thing everyone says is that you get your flavors spot on and no medicine taste. I haven’t spent a penny with you yet I got up the nerve to ask what about a lime toast? I figure since you’ve already hit a home run with your Whiskey and Honey Toast you may just have some toast lying about in need of a new flavor. I’m not sure what else should go with it, honey, or leave it plain. Maybe a light camphor or menthol would even work even though I usually don’t like a strong menthol…lime ice? I’m sure you’ll know best. When you come up with something I’ll be among the first to try it!

Hmm, lime ice - Mint Mojito sounds good. Since you are talking flavor suggestions, I’d like to see some sort of ginger snuff, Like a gingerbread or ginger ale/beer.

Mojito snuff sounds dreamy.

Yeah I agree a ginger bread toast would be another home run.

And what about something that tastes like real Mother’s Milk ?

Gingerbread toast, that would work so well.

I do pick up a lime tone in the Frederick Tranters Irish D.H. Toast #20 Its a great toast snuff.

Thanks, Trout, I read your review awhile ago and I’ve had it on my list of must-trys ever since.

I’m 99.99% sure this is the Wilson’s (I keep getting the urge to write “Wislon’s” - older Private Eye readers will understand that…) IHT No 20 relabelled, and very nice it is too.

Yeah, how about some breast milk flavoured snuff?

How about Green Tea Ice Cream snuff?

#20 is but not #22