World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get Double the Reward Points for Next 200 orders!

Cool Homemade Snuff

ALLexALLex Member
edited February 13 in Types of Snuff
I made a homemade snuff using a 5-pack of Backwoods Cigars (Aromatics) ! 
I threw the hole 5 backwoods in (leaf and guts). 
It is amazing, has a beautiful aroma like Backwoods!
First days the snuff had a very classic Backwood aroma in the nose. 
Also, I have to say that it is pretty plain snuff, I was sniffing it one day and then met a friend who dont knows about snuff and she told me that I'm stinking cigarette smell. I told her that I was in a bar and that my clothes smell like cigarettes cause everyone was smoking. lol
Anyways, pretty awesome homemade snuff.

Now, after some weeks in the jar it changed! Now it has a very clear and strong BISCUIT aroma! In the nose it has a biscuit and plain tobacco aroma! It's good!

About the nicotine level, it started with a very good nicotine hit and now I think it is weak in the nicotine department. Maybe it lost some nicotine as I was experimenting with it's moisture as I tried to hydrated it a few time. I choose a moisture like a typical Toque for this one (a little moist but clearly on the dry side).

Now I'm thinking of making a snuff with only the backwoods wrapper leaf.

What are your opinions on homemade snuff made from Backwoods?

Comments

• @ALLex If you want to make snuff, you need to add alkalizer. Otherwise you'll inevitably find it's "weak in the nicotine department". https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/6032/snuff-making-101/p1
  • ALLexALLex Member
    edited February 13 PM
    @volunge Of course I added alkalizers! I didnt post the recipe cause I wanted to focus on the Backwoods Cigars snuff and your opinions about it.
    From where I am we love Backwoods for their wrapper leaf! We roll weed with it of course!
    I thought it would be a badass snuff.
    Maybe i should have added some  30% fine grinded good weed in just for the aroma to be like a true Backwood as we know it lol