World's Largest Collection of Snuff Online
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Get Double the Reward Points for Next 200 orders!

New CBD high strength snuff and tobacco free snuff.

RoderickRoderick Member
edited February 7 in General

We've just launched our new range of CBD snuffs. Our tobacco based chocolate brownie and our tobacco free menthol snuff. 

They are pricey at GBP 9.99 but we have made them 100mg, in a 10g tin, as a beginner will use 10mg a day and an experienced CBD user will use 20-30mg per day. 

I had to laugh as someone already bought some while we were uploading to the site.

Comments

• Hmmm interesting concept, might have to be careful where you ship it
  • Hi Cody, 

Thanks for your concern. Maybe we should mention we will not be shipping to the 4 countries prohibited by Royal Mail Australia, Russia, the UEA and Malaysia. 
  • beantinbeantin Member
    edited February 7 PM
    That's quite lot of CBD in 10g of snuff. What is the THC percentage?
  • None in the Tobacco free and 0.02 percent in the tobacco one.  Exact figures are on the letter that goes in the packet shipped to customers.
  • Does the cbd work when snuffed? I have made thc infused snuff and the results were nil but for the smell. I live near a marijuana store here in Colorado and regularly buy gummy candy with cbd and thc. Interesting indeed.
  • Just been chatting to an MS sufferer who told me snuffing around 20mg/2g's reduces, tones down the wobbly feeling she has when standing. 

I admit I am sceptical. That is why I put 100mg in a tin.  This will give it the best opportunity of working.  

Don't forget it was touted as a cure all in the 1920's and virtually all our medicine comes from nature.  All I can say is nothing ventured.....
  • Just waiting on mine to show up, I'll report back.

• I'm wanting to try this. I'm wondering tho how many pinches one would need to take in a row for noticeable effects. Effects typically last 2-8 hours I heard, for me about 5 hours. Maybe snuffing on this threw out day would keep cbd in system for all day till I pass out and next morning get enough in system till same effects later in day when doing enough.

Can we add cbd powder to it? I'm thinking if I had two strengths I can start out the day with the stronger batch to quickly absorb more cbd, get that in system then use the regular strength stuff to maintain it in system threw out the day.

I guess I'm have to buy some it and see. Hopefully it get popular enough and we see other scents. I'm a HUGE fan of whiskey and honey usa. That's my main stuff. I'm wondering if I'm be able to do enough the cbd snuff cuz I'm always wanting the whiskey and honey threw out day and always ignore my other stuff.

Would be cool if Toque could sell the cbd powder to mix in other snuffs one enjoys. Or option to add cbd to other snuffs. Anyways this Toque cbd got me excited to try it and make a snuffhouse account to ask questions. Toque has always found a way to keep me interested!
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited February 24 PM
    @Sea_Bee_D, if you find it works for you, try asking Roderick for a bespoke W&H USA with CBD.

https://www.toquesnuff.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=bespoke_400gbag

Mind you, the price would be different for that amount.
  • hi there @Sea_Bee_D, welcome on board!
    I tried W&H USA months ago and planning to buy economic bag soon when my wallet gets heavier. Great snuff indeed. Its so tasty I am afraid use daily as I could get bored of it someday :D

Im curious whats your experience with cbd and the effect it has on you? Are you using it as a treatment like medical cannabbis or just for overall disposition?
  • Thanks volunge I forgot all about the bespoke, I seen it before on toque website and was wondering what it was. @johano I use cbd for a few reasons. I believe it reduces the odds of me having a seizure, sometimes I go months without one. I use cbd and keppra. Normally I have a few a month sometimes not, it comes and goes as pleases. My seizures I get them from a head injury I had when I was 16. I also use it for depression and anxiety. I don't really feel nothing from the cbd except a general calmness and I get less annoyed or nervous about things. I was using koi cbd in Vape juice but I quit vaping. Started using kats botanicals cbd isolate which is a powder about 1000 mg cbd and was thinking of adding that to the toque cbd snuff. I get really confused about what's in a dosage, have no idea how much I'm getting at a time. Ya I'm kinda boring I normally have one snuff I enjoy using all the time and it's always been Toque USA whiskey and honey, don't think I can ever get bored of it. Tho I'm trying new things especially from Toque Otto line. I never had a Schmalzler and so glad Toque made one and I think it awesome they got cbd products too.