Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Best selection of snuff and snuff related products in the UK.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Worldwide distributor of the finest in snuff, chew, RYO, pipe, accessories and much more.

New website for strongest snuffs

ManxSnuffManxSnuff Member, Administrator
Hey all, so I've been busy helping out with the design and development of a brand new website that will feature only the strongest snuffs and other products in respect of nicotine content and I could really use some help!

What are the strongest snuffs you've ever had before?

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited January 29 PM
    My pleasure! 

Janta Dragon Brand Madras
    SVS Madras (please try to procure this!)
    Six Photo M.G. Madras
    FUBAR Toasted

TAXI Red
    NTSU Black

Icelandic Neftobak
    (@ManxSnuff, make a day trip to Iceland to procure a suitcase of neftobak 45 g horns at Keflavik duty free shop!)

Sir Walter Scott's St. James Parish Blend

Toque USA Whiskey & Honey

Neffa Ifrikia

Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown

Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo

Bernard Kownoer

Arnold Andre (Scandinavian Tobacco) Kensington (needs to be restocked!)

Wilsons of Sharrow Gold Label
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited January 29 PM
    Strongest oral tobacco products are all listed here:

http://www.snuffstore.co.uk/makla-c-113.html?osCsid=8309f2fbf4a27e093b2d893fd2b446fb

Neffa Green and Neffa Ifrikia are strong nasal snuffs. These two should be reallocated from Chew/Dip/Makla to Snuff category.
  • Viking Brown
    Viking Dark

Bermard Fresco
    Bernard Aecht Altbayerischer Schmalzler

6Photo Cheetah

Dholakia Sparrow
  • tobaccobobtobaccobob Member
    edited January 29 PM
    41 Photo White Elephant
    Dholakia White
    Toque Rustica
    Dholakia Madras Toast
  • DeezDeez Member
    Plenty of American Scotches pack a nicotine punch.
  • I found the below strong to my nose:

MG Madras, SVS Madras, and any of the other brand Madras snuffs
    JNF Dragon Madras
    6P Afghan White
    6P Cheeta, 6P Cheeta Gul
    41P White elephant 
    Dholakia White, Dholakia Sparrow, 
    Sugandha Sagar Rose
    Toque USA Whiskey and Honey 
    F&T Santo Domingo

• ar47ar47 Member
    Adding to @Volunge 's great list, Viking Thor's Hammer
  • I'd 2nd nearly all of the ones above I've tried. I'd also propose adding Dholakia's Mighty Eagle to this list.Based on their descriptions, the other snuffs from this particular genre of Dholakia may fit the bill as well (Majestic Elephant, Lion King, and White Tiger), but I'll have to wait until my next order from Mr Snuff comes in to officially verify ;)

Good luck on this noble endeavour!

• ManxSnuffManxSnuff Member, Administrator
    Thanks guys! That some great suggestions

Because I haven't tried most of the above before It would be really great if I could get some help with some of the descriptions too

Since it will be on a store only selling strong snuff. Go crazy with them! Like this with blow your head off and put you in a coma kind of descriptions haha
  • The holy trinity of Nicotine from my experience is:
    NTSU Black
    Toque Rustica
    Dholakia White

Also, Toque Whiskey & Honey USA and Toque Quit have a decent nicotine hit.
  • @ALLex, don't you find Toque W&H USA much stronger in nic department than pure Toque Rustica?
  • @volunge Toque Rustica and Toque W&H USA was my first ever snuff order and at first i thought Toque Rustica was weak and overhyped so i left the bag for a while and i was sniffing W&H USA . But theese days i came back to Toque Rustica and i can really feel the nic hit now. I dont know but i think it was the funky smell of pure rustica that didnt let me enjoyed it at first! 
  • @ManxSnuff is MrSnuff not concerned about the perception of our industry if actually advertising our passion (tobacco snuffs) in those kinds of words? All our joking on the forum here asiden the dignity of snuff is part of the allure for many of us I think
  • I take a lot of snuff every day and to me, it's the frequency of snuff use that gives me, at least, the nicotine I need. Sure, all the snuffs mentioned I endorse and sometimes use, but for actual strength I go with all the dark Viking, KBs,all white Indian snuff, all American Scotch, and the South Africans.
  • Nicotine crystals, since my tollerance skyrocketed after frequent use of VD. For real tho, Indian whites or NTSU wont tingle my nose whatsoever. I guess its time to take a break for a few days
  • @Johano Interesting. My tolerance is very high too. What I do for my fix these days is 1 pinch of something strong like Rustica, and follow that with several pinches of something mid strength like Toque SP Extra (my current fav) This "technique"  ensures that the first pinch of very strong stuff always delivers a good punch.

And on topic, I've not tried many snuffs compared to some users but my 3 strongest are White Elephant, Toque Rustica, and Toque USA Whiskey and Honey.