Vendors shipping to Canada?

If any Canadians have any suggestions it would be much appreciated. 

Can’t go wrong with Toque. They sell in bulk as well. https://www.toquesnuff.com/

1 Like

Not a Canadian, but snuff.me.uk ships worldwide.

It’s been a while since I used their services, but I recall they used to mail small orders in basic envelopes without a declaration sticker, if this helps.

thanks for both suggestions, unfortunately neither sells 6 photo, I should have included that in the original post, I primarily stick to 6 photo snuffs, I find they’ve really got the blends perfected to my personal preference at least.  

If for some reason you can not or don’t want to place an order for 6P snuffs at snuffstore.co.uk or mrsnuff.com, try contacting @sixphoto directly.

Yeah I’ll try reaching out to 6 photo though something tells me they aren’t going to be interested in $100 CAD level orders, if not I’ll try snuff.me.uk, ft hdt and macouba are both pretty good.  What’s the situation with snuffstore.co.uk, is it identical to mrsnuff or are they run from different offices with different customer service reps?  I don’t want to name names but I’d rather not deal with mrsnuffs current customer service if I can help it.

Pretty much so assortment-wise, but prices are different. Depending on a delivery location, shipping rates might be way different as well. I’m in Europe and never never order from mrsnuff.com due to unfavourable shipping cost. Last time compared, snuffstore.co.uk shipping was 3 times cheaper for me.

I believe both share same office and warehouse. Same cust.serv., too. Please correct me, if I’m wrong.

@expers I wouldn’t assume 6P isn’t interested. I’ve read older forum topics where it looked like they were shipping small orders and definitely samples direct. To my knowledge too @volunge MrSnuff and Snuffstore are the same outfit. Snuff.me.uk and Toquesnuff.com have the quickest shipping and quickest to ship to US.

1 Like