Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

New White Dholakia Snuffs

In my most recent snuff order I picked up a 10g tub of Dholakia Mighty Eagle on a whim, to try something new.

I've had a few white Indian snuffs in the past including Cheetah, White Elephant, and Dholakia White. Generally, while I liked the nicotine hit (once I was able to master the pressure control needed), i found the blandness of the scent not to my liking. I'm a full-time snuser, i use nasal snuff for fun mostly, so I prefer a strong scent. Although one batch of DW that I received did have that legendary "fishy/sweaty" odor which I found curiously enjoyable, like a pungent cheese.

The Mighty Eagle was quite a surprise for me. The color was khaki, a few shade darker than the other whites I'd tried, and the grind was the same dry, silky flour I'd expected. The scent, however, was another beast entirely. There is a hint of menthol, perhaps in line with that of Sparrow Cool, that is just enough to feel your airways open a touch, followed by a delicious, complex, spicy scent that seems to have a strong clove mixed with some other delightful scents that my palate isn't quite sophisticated enough to single out. All in all I found it more enjoyable than any of the afore mentioned snuffs, it's now become a regular go-to for me (and supplanted any craving for my Mulled Magic).

I'm curious if anyone out there has tried the Majestic Elephant or Lion King yet? After experiencing the Mighty Eagle, I immediately added a tub of each to my cart at Mr Snuff. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them!

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    Hey @Shavasana I agree they are nice snuffs. The Eagle is my favorite. The Lion King is unmedicated and has a pronounced nuttiness to it. The Elephant is more medicated than the Eagle if I recall correctly and has some uniquely Indian scenting.
  • Thanks, @ar47. Based on what you say here, the Majestic Elephant sounds sublime!