Proper handkerchief colours

Do you guys ever worry about which colours you are carrying around with you? So far after a little reading, I think black and white is okay. But I just picked up some blue ones today, don’t wanna die in the streets though.

I picked up these https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079QSTCY9/ref=cm\_sw\_r\_cp\_api\_i\_XlcADbCA68306 On amazon. They are very good and soft after their first wash. I hope linking them is ok, I am not affiliated with the store or the product in any way.

3 Likes

If you aren’t going armed, researching your regional gang colors may be advised =))

3 Likes

researching your local gang colors is always a good idea even if armed unless it makes your fingers too itchy.

3 Likes

I thought he was talking about the hanky code for a minute.

2 Likes

actually @Epitango that’s really what this site is actually all about. Like we’d all stuff tobacco up our noses :wink:

2 Likes

Those look nice, how big are they? Some of the handkerchiefs I bought on ebay were too small and thin, but these look better.

@fantastic_floyd they are smaller and thinner than a bandana. Definitely proper handkerchief size and as I said, soften up nice. I surely them to dust snuff off of my face and shirt and sometimes my pants, I reserve tissues or the shower for nose blowing, but I am confident they would be great if I did choose to blow my nose in them.

Also, it took like three more comments after my post to get the hang color jokes.

I just keep mine out of sight in a pocket. Was not sure how serious you were being about that, but anyways… Kinda prefer colors other than the gang popular red or blue, anyways. Maybe there are other gang colors around here, but I would not know. I hate gangs so much.

I recommend the folks at the Surrey Linen Company for any UK people who are interested. (Depending on their international shipping rates, US and EU people might also be interetsed, given the relative weakness of the pound right now…!)

1 Like

I assume just buying a yard of fabric would work too, and cutting it into squares.

Just bought One dozen brown (obviously) bandanas off amazon for 13 bucks. Bandanas are cut bigger than handkerchiefs but Im not sure if the extra size will be of any benefit. One Dozen Solid Plain Colors 100% Cotton Bandana - 12 Pack by M.H.I. ( 14 Colors) (Brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BV5HWTN/ref=cm\_sw\_r\_cp\_apa\_i\_6fzCDbGH73D56

3 Likes