Snuffs for the hot weather

Hi all does anyone have any recommendations for a good snuff to use in the hot weather many of us are experiencing at the moment? I find a lot of my normal selections are clogging more than usual Interested to know if people have hot weather or summer snuffs in general too :smiley:

Seems to be pretty subjective. It is probably good to know if menthol is agreeing with you now. I tend to steer away from anything dark, rich, sweet and heavy. Certain light and fruity ones work well for me. Also some SPs work well for me in the Summer. Often paired with iced tea, a gin and tonic, or whatever you like. One has to experiment, not the worst thing.

2 Likes

I am at work so sadly cannot enjoy the G&T but its an excellent idea :smiley: might have to try that tonight!!

3 Likes

I’ve really been enjoying a mix of F&T Macouba (rose scent) with Hedges L260 (menthol).

That combo has worked well in the 100F+ days here in AZ.

~Darin

3 Likes

I tend to especially enjoy McChrystals raspberry with a gin and tonic. Or maybe a Toque fruit flavor.

2 Likes

6P Cheetah is one of the least clogging IMHO. I would go with drier, finer snuffs on the lightly or no scent side.

2 Likes

Ya know… SG has a G&T

3 Likes

I can’t enjoy any snuff and snus in the hot weather (30 C and up) and naturally minimize my consumption.

1 Like

i always go for menthols in the heat.  it sorta cools me down

5 Likes

Like volunge, my enjoyment of snuff goes down when it’s really warm. Whatever I do snuff is typically a menthol, a toast, or an SP. 

3 Likes

I live in Florida so all snuffs are hot weather snuffs lol. In high summer I stay away from smoky and barnyard snuffs, usually SP, menthol and floral snuffs for the hottest days.

2 Likes

I am from the south of Spain (Seville) and here you can die of heat, as other users have commented, for the heat, I feel very good mint and Indian snuffs, I personally love 6photos.

3 Likes

Silver Dollar does me well in the heat. Like mentioned, the hint of menthol is nice in the warm. Too much menthol, too fine, or too coarse and with the sweat I get a tobacco-stained nose and lip

4 Likes

I have to agree with the menthol now I have been having Bee M and Super M from Wilsons and they have definitely helped in the heat!!! :smiley: And Rows of Sharrow too :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

One that I forgot to mention, for the aniseed/licorice fans – Toque Absinthe. It’s a uniquely refreshing snuff. 

3 Likes

I like Grand Cairo in summer.

4 Likes

Im adding Toque Crazy George Supremely refreshing!!!

4 Likes

@BillSykes To what does it refer?

1 Like

@epitango that is me not reading my comment before I post! It should say refreshing!

1 Like