Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Finest selection of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories online.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Greatest variety of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories on the web at the best prices.

What 4 snuffs could you currently never be without ?

eblipeblip Member
edited July 12 in Types of Snuff
I know it's constantly changing, but currently if you could only have 4 snuffs what would you choose.
Mine are :

Kendal Brown,
NTSU (fresh)
Gawith Hoggarth SP
Bordeaux

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited July 12 PM
    Ok, I have some favourites right here and right now, 6P MG Madras, Begum Green, Cheeta Gul and... Taxi Red (which is dried out, but let's count it) and I'm still not entirely happy. I badly miss Neftobak, fresh Taxi, WoS Natural, Gold Label, Irish No 22, Rumneys Brown, Mullins & Westley Particular, Jock's Choice, Neffa Ifrikia, Kensington, SG Irish D, Toque USA Whiskey and Honey. Even if I got them all, honestly, I would not be content without SWS St. James Parish, SG KB, Poschl Gawith Original, Red Bull Aromatic, Konigsprise, Packard's Club, F&T Old Paris, Seville, WoS Jockey Club, Dholakia White and Sparrow, 41P White Elephant and GH SP. Limiting to any four of them and depriving myself of the rest is too tormenting. 

Next to that, I feel a quenchless urge to try Rosinski Ochsenkopf, Toque Natural Toast, WoS Royal George, all the untried Madras snuffs, Poschl Schmalzler A, American plain scotches, Viking plain snuffs, Bernard Civette, Alt Offenbacher Kostlich, SG Elmo's, Madagascan and GH Cafe Regal.

And I am dying to make some plain homemade snuff from the leaves of every single variety of tobacco available online!
  • eblipeblip Member
    ha ha ha
  • F&T Old Paris
    WoS Crumbs of Comfort
    Toque Ambrosia
    Hedges L260
  • 1. McChrystals Original and Genuine
    2. W.E. Garrett Scotch
    3. Tom Buck, or any of his aliases with the same recipe
    4. Toque Raspberry and Violet with menthol, a personal mix that I thoroughly enjoy on a daily basis.

Next time I can order a case of Poschl Jubilaums Prise, and Gleichster Prise, I will surely be rotating those in, and subsequently out, of the top four spots.

I am afraid choosing only four snuffs for life is impossible, so to speak. This is the best I can do, and it was not easy.
  • Toque Ambrosia
    IHT 22
    6P Cheeta
    Toque SP Extra or St Clements
  • And Toque Whisky & Honey and USA Whiskey & Honey.
    I guess I cannot do four.
  • dan11dan11 Member
    My four are:

HDT in the medium tin
    HDT in the large tin
    An Indian White
    Toque Almond Toast.

This may change over the next decade, but I doubt it.
  • juniorjunior Member
    I think I could survive on just toque chocolate x quit but thankfully I don't have to.
    So throw in a toast, current favourite toque bourbon.
    A plain tobacco, current favourite toque spanish gem
    And a schmaltzler, current favourite bernard schmaltzlerfranzl which I don't buy anymore due to only coming in little tap tins so poschl schmaltzler A.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @junior As a fan of plain snuffs, I was steering clear of Spanish Gem - I thought it had sweet flavour, similar to that of Ambrosia, which I tried and found to be far from plain..
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    Ambrosia is Spanish Gem with a different tobacco base. Spanish Gem uses Quit as the base. They are not plain.
  • juniorjunior Member
    I do have a sweet tooth. I can't pick any other flavours in there. A bit of a dry leather scent that I assumed was just from the tobacco. Whatever it is, either one easily makes my list of 4
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Well...I always have a menthol on hand...not sure which one I need the most...posch red bull maybe.
    NO! WoS extra menthol. Crap, give me both.

WoS extra menthol.
    Poschl Red Bull.

Now we need something natural. Im thinking HDT. Yeah. And IHT! Cant have both...ill pick IHT.
    So now we have:

WoS extra menthol
    Poschl Red Bull
    WoS Irish High Toast
    Dholakia Herbal.

The reason dholakia herbal is there is cause I feel it helps my concentration, it helps when my nose is sore from too much menthol, and Im pretty sure its healthy.

• lemanleman Member
    Royal George
    McChrystal's Clove
    Samuel Gawith Golden Glow
    Wilson's Jasmine

Still my favorites after all these years