Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Finest selection of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories online.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Greatest variety of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories on the web at the best prices.

What do you think is the most underrated snuff ?

What snuffs do you think are underrated. I ask this question because i pretty much dislike menthol snuffs, until I tried Poschl snuff.
The Hedges snuff is a bit too powerful for me, and put me off menthol for life.
I got the poschl gawith original, and it was a bit like WOW...the menthol is just right and the snuff is so fluffy and nice, not too sure about the nicotine hit on it. but the quality of the stuff is up tehre with gawith hoggarth and bordeaux.

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    SWS Roselin (or just seldom mentioned), Toque's Silver Dollars (Cola, Original), Dholakia Swiss Chocolate
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    Madras that has not gone rancid by storing correct.
  • volungevolunge Member
    6 Photo Cheeta Chhap Gul, but it's still relatively new.
  • Mr_OMr_O Member
    Just probably worth mentioning. If you like the poschl gawith, you might really like the fruit and menthol Toque flavors, the blueberry menthol is fantastic!
  • eblipeblip Member
    I have tried a lot of snuff now for a decent period, and i think the most underrated snuff is KENDAL BROWN.
    This stuff is actually the best snuff i have, it's strong, its easy to take, its got a great nic hit, its persistent, it really hits the spot properly..
    I don't hear a lot of raves about it, but i think its the finest snuff on the planet. (i haven't tried artesian snuffs) and there are many others i have not tried...but so far i really think they should make billboards of this stuff.
  • volungevolunge Member
    Another underrated - FUBAR Toasted. Imagine MG Madras without ghee... It's fine, dry, strong and deeply roasted (really, close to burnt - that deep). And there's that sharp, but short-lasting nose burn (Dholakia!). Unfortunately, there's a chance to get it not in its freshest state (i. e. with aired-out ammonia).
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    I'd say Toque Natural Toast is underrated. IMHO, it's better than F&T HDT and just as good as Wilson's Irish No22. The toasting is spot-on and the tobacco base is superb. I wish more Toques used it as their base.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    SWS Anson Imperial. So underrated I forgot to mention it in my last post. Absolute jewel
  • beantinbeantin Member
    Gawith Hoggarth SP is a real gem and often gets overlooked.
    As most people go to WoS, Mcchrystal's and toque for SP's.
  • bobbob Member
    @beantin I think that applies to the whole Gawith Hoggarth line. For example the Tia Maria is awesome, but people compare it to coffee snuffs for some silly reason.
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Anything by jaxons, but Im tempted to say."all nasal snuffs", cause too few seem to know about it; and many who do dont care.