Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Finest selection of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories online.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Greatest variety of snuff, snus, pipe tobacco, vaping and accessories on the web at the best prices.

Pocket snuff launcher.

Found this on Schnupfdosn.de it has a chamber for a snuff supply, by pulling down on the button a portion of snuff can be loaded and then launched with force into your nose by releasing the button. Can also be used to portion out snuff onto hand or sniffed without launching. Pretty cool, huh?snuffstore_Schnupfdosn_Holz_Eiche_d20180328_600x600
images

Comments

• RS422RS422 Member
    Love mine. About to order a 2nd one.
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    @rs422 if you don't mind me asking, did you order yours from Schnupfdosn or somewhere else? Also which wood did you pick?
  • RS422RS422 Member
    @rostanf Ordered direct from Schnupfdosn. I got the oak.
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    edited July 6 PM
    Have had mine for 7 months now and absolutely love it.Excellent craftsmanship. Not a gimmick, these devices really do work! Very useful for when the nasal passages are clogged up. Pocket sized but mine stays at home for fear of losing it. I ordered 3 in beech, maple and smoked oak. Each one looks gorgeous. Total was 110 EUR. He only charged 6.5 EUR for shipping to the US. I placed 3 extra springs on the order as well. A mini funnel is a must- have for ease of filling. Luckily I already had one in the arsenal. Payment is PayPal. Minimal back and forth emailing. Very nice guy(Florian) to deal with. I use mine every morning and evening.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    What types of snuff does it work with?
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    edited July 6 PM
    @ar47 any finely ground such as most of the Indian snuff. I read somewhere that the course snuffs do not get along with the device.
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    edited July 6 PM
    @tinhuey glad to hear it. I've seen a chinese knockoff but you guys have convinced me to go with this one. Thanks.
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    There are virtually zero reviews of the schnupfdosn on the internet. I think any serious snuff taker would appreciate this fabulous machine. It provides a whole new experience.
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    edited July 6 PM
    @rostanf Glad you made a decision to support the original inventor. I feel the price is very reasonable for what you get. And the quality will surely be much better than a Chinese knock-off. The theft of intellectual property is a whole other topic of discussion...
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    edited July 6 PM
    @tinhuey agreed on all points. I doubt I could find the knockoff again if I tried, not to mention what kind of wood it was or what possibly poisonous wood finish they used, lol.The real decision was the original or nothing.
  • My schnupfdosn arrived today
    I ask you how do I have to clean it
    Can I use water in order erase all the smells of snuff?
  • rostanfrostanf Member
    @tinhuey @rs422 can either of you answer schmalzerfranzls question.
  • Some good friend here could make a video review of this fine german piece of machinery. 
  • It seems like an ingenious device, quality-made. The price is a little high, though. Cleaning the scent out when changing snuffs could be problematic. I could see myself using it for toasts and flavor-neutral snuffs for sure. Thinking of waiting it out to see more reviews. It would be nice if they posted a Youtube video or something demonstrating how it works.
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    edited July 14 PM
    @schmalzerfranzls I have not cleaned mine in 8 months. But only use it for plain snuffs. I do not know if there would be ghosting from changing flavored snuffs. Probably not much. The cans of compressed air used for cleaning computer keyboards would do well in my opinion.
    Never use water on raw wood. Hope that helps.
  • It is not very easy to use..
  • tinhueytinhuey Member
    @schmalzlerfranzl Sorry to hear that.
    There was a little bit of a learning curve, but I have found it very easy to use. It only takes me a few seconds to load and release.