New WoS snuff - Africa

Described as a coarse, moist blend of burley and dark fired tobaccos with a subtle chocolate aroma.

Available at https://sharrowmills.com/product/africa

No more information available in the meantime. This snuff is listed in New Flavours section and hasn’t been categorized yet.

Thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes

When will MrSnuff have it? WoS doesn’t ship to the states.

1 Like

That description sounds like a nice snuff to try. I’ll get a couple tins when it shows up at MS.

2 Likes

Just tried Africa yesterday. It is a very nice snuff that combines the chocolate aroma nicely with the stronger dark tobacco. It reminds me of the Samuel Gawith Chocolate snuff, rather than the full on chocolate of Aztec. It also lasts a very long time, and can also reappears when taking other snuffs later on. It is sure to be a top seller from Wilson’s, as it has a nice complexed aroma. 20190719_110132

6 Likes

@beantin :open_mouth: Why in the world are they shipping sneeze boxes?? That said, snuff sounds and looks great. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Ordered a few of the tiny tins from snuff dot me dot U.K. They’re the only place that has it at the moment. And only in the hole on the side tins.

2 Likes

I am a fan of this snuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Enjoying it right now. Dark and coarse, a little bit on the moister side, with a nice chocolate aroma and behind it a nice strong tobacco. Good stuff. 

4 Likes

Seems like the defunct WOS Sandalwood to me. Good stuff though.

3 Likes