Buying Snuff in New Delhi and/or Varanasi, India

Greetings! I’ve been away from the forum for ages, but I’m popping back with a request for information.

I’m planning a trip to India later this month. I’ll be spending a couple of weeks, most of the time in Delhi and Varanasi. Can any of the forum’s Indian members tell me if there are any outlets for Dholakia snuffs in those cities? Or other good snuffs? I’d be particularly interested in getting hold of a large jar of Dholakia White or White Elephant, but I’m open to alternatives.

If you can suggest a specific venue, great! Otherwise, what type of shop sells snuff? Dedicated tobacco stores? General stores? How do you find it?

Thanks for any leads and ideas!

@JakartaBoy Please email me on exports@snuff.co.in your travel plan with local phone number with address we can workout the best option.

2 Likes

Read private message @JakartaBoy

1 Like

Thanks, @Manit_Joshi and @newbiesnuffer ! Manit, thanks for your offer. If possible, I’d like to go to a shop, market or other venue to browse and buy, rather than shopping online and/or by mail. The interaction is part of the fun. Do you know if there are any such outlets selling your snuffs? I can’t imagine you wouldn’t be serving Delhi!

NBS, thanks for your tip regarding the venue in Delhi! I’ll report back if I visit!

1 Like