Snus.biz - Ukrainian snus

Stumbled upon this website a few days ago.
http://snus.biz/#home

Not much information there, saving this presentation, hiding in “About” section:

http://snus.biz/book/index.html#p=1

I got intrigued and immediately requested a price-list, shipping coverage and costs. Got a super fast and informative default reply, which resulted in mixed feelings. Being a fan of los, I was excited by the large variety of loose snus this small, Kiev-based manufactory makes - 37 different flavours and 3 types of grind - and the fact that these guys do ship worldwide (EU including). On the other hand, I was saddened by the price - EUR 7.00 (USD 8.00/GBP 6.15) per 50 g can / EUR 65.00 (USD 74.00/GBP 57.00) per roll. Shipping up to 500 g to the EU costs EUR 13.50, to the US and the UK - USD 20 / GBP 15.50.

And the hotest part: Snus.biz offers inexpensive ‘premium’ tobacco powder for DIY snus (EUR 15.00 per 0.425 kg) and a snus blending kits (EUR 17.00 plus delivery to EU 17.50 EUR).

Wow, this sounds amazing, but I couldn’t find a list of their snus varieties on their site. Did you? And if so, could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

@Shavasana, just shoot them an email at hello@snus.biz, they will send you the list and their whole policy.

Some flavours are unique: wormwood, chimo (yes, snus with the addition of Chimo El Toro!), bacon, juniper (with real berries), jasmine tea, to name but a few.

Just placed an order from snus.biz about 10 different flavours(original,dominican cigar,single malt,cognac,rum,bourbon etc)…

Can’t wait to try them and find a favourite to go for the bulk!

Sounds very interesting!

volunge have you ever tried them?

1 Like

@tobaccobob, nope. I am really tempted, but can’t afford them at that cost for the meantime. I hope at least I’ll be able to order their tobacco powder (or a whole snus blending kit) this summer and practise the DIY snus making with my brother. I will look forward to hear your impressions!

The sad truth: I reduced my snus consumption drastically due to the throat-cutting pricing changes in 2015/2016 (?), when the cost of previously cheap V2 snus (i. e. a roll of the now discontinued OFFROAD Silver or Phantom loose for less than EUR 20 at northerner, including taxes and shipping) sky-rocketed with the introduction of them bloody Nordic Chew/chewing bags into the EU market. Then northerner stopped selling V2 loose altogether, and other vendors just ballooned the prices too much…

That’s pretty cool, I’ll have to try a can or two. I don’t think I’ve had tobacco from either Ukraine or Italy.

Sorry to double post, but if you check their partners it looks like Snubie has partnered with them? Also you can buy their snus from some Ukrainian websites that are listed there, where it seems to be a lot cheaper if I’m not mistaken.

What all comes in the snus blending kits i wonder? More or less pick a flavour and they mail you everything just add water and toss in the fridge? Also @tobaccobob how did you have to pay?

Paypal or maybe you can ask for other options too…

You can email them for price list etc.

They responded and shipped my parcel very quick(2 days)

Now waiting for the mail…

2 Likes