Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

another interesting discovery.

i have noticed with the box car method i can take more snuff without my nose getting clogged up and get a very slightly better scent and more nicotine. any theories as to why? please discuss below

Comments

• ar47ar47 Member
    Hey @jeffecrycraft1 , in my experience some aromas are better appreciated off the hand or boxcar rather than pinch. For example SWS Golden Horn: in a pinch is like drinking red wine while holding your nose shut. Off the hand I get the full bouquet - it's a different snuff. Boxcar gives similar. Another one of my favorite snuffs Packard's club I don't find nearly as interested in a pinch as from a box car.
  • jeffecrycraft1 maybe it's because the snuff stays better in the lower part of your nostril.
  • bobbob Member
    I think it's two things I think your hand blocks any air flow past the snuff so less air flying straight into your nose if that makes sense. Also box car tends to use a bigger amount of snuff and a bigger amount of snuff means that the pile is heavier and is harder to lift. I hope that makes sense I've had it explained to me and I think I understood but not sure.