A great day with St. Clements.

My wife and I have just begun the long weekend ( Labour day, Canada). This is also the weekend that marks our 2 year anniversary. We spent it travelling to all of the cheese companies, wineries, veggie stands, bakeries, and a couple of proper pub’s along the way. Thus far it has been 48 hours. I wanted a snuff that I wouldn’t tire of, and would give me an aroma to match the romantic mood. I must say that Toque St. Clements has done it! That perfect melange of orange peel and lemon has paralled the perfect moments we’ve had thus far. Walking along the beach at sunset, drinking champagne during sun rise, or eating over ripe peaches under a tree with a riesling, a great all day snuff. Infact, as I’ve mentioned in the past, my wife not being a snuff fan; even tried a little, little pinch, and said other then the burn, it wasn’t that bad. Not a convert though. Again, This is a great snuff and is now part of my permanet rotation. For tonight, I’m thinking Irish cream over ice, with either Toque chocolate or toffee… I haven’t made up my mind… Roderick, all the flavours are great for enjoying by themself, or paring with drinks/food. Very much like wine. You do a capital job!! …nightcap

The user and all related content has been deleted.

BrianC, where did you get hold of Toque Whiskey & Honey? Idon’t see it on Toque’s catalogue. My favourite, up till last Friday, was Espresso. But suddenly I started liking Toque Natural more and more. Is it possible that snuff tastes/smells different at different times? I just could not get enough Natural up my nose over the weekend!! My wife eventually warned me that I’m going over board with my snuffing but it was just so nice, I wanted more and more all the time. At the moment my favourite Toques are: Natural, Espresso, Raspberry, PeanutButter and Vanilla, in that order.

update… 50% St. Clements and 50% Chocolate. i made up a good batch of this to last the week. Love it!

Yes- I’ve tried that one- it’s good. I also like to add a little menthol or mint.