Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Toque - Whiskey and Honey USA back in economy bags

I'm so glad to announce we are no longer rationing W&HUSA. 

Comments

• This calls for celebration! A pinch of USA W&H to you and yours!
  • ConkConk Member
    I'm currently slaughtering the rest of my tin with a new sense of freedom. 
  • @Conk LOL this could create a backlash shortage.
  • Sorry guise I just ordered 29 kilos, you'll have to wait for the next batch.
  • I want a Toque USA Whiskey and Honey -engraved snuffbox for Christmas. And a 400g Economy Bag. Santa looks like a snuffer, doesn't he?
  • marcomarco Member
    29 kilos, you must surely top Napoleon Bonaparte as the greatest [quantity] snuffer! Was there a greater snuffer--in this sense--that i missed?
  • ConkConk Member
    Roderick is the Pablo Escobar of the snuff world (minus the illegality and senseless murder, obviously)
  • bobbob Member
    @Conk all of his murder is actually quite sensible.
  • Thank god, I was scared when I didn't see it listed under economy bags. USA W+H is the best thing I've ever put in my nose :)
  • ConkConk Member
    @bob - I've only just read your comment above and I'm wetting myself laughing.

WML - is that what the kids say? Either way, LOL. Laughing Obnoxiously Loud. 
  • bobbob Member
    It's good to know when a joke hits the mark. Thanks you've put a smile on my face.
  • Sold out already?
  • WOW rebound hoarding?
  • @SammyD13 It seems @Icepick wasn't kidding about those 29 kilos.
  • No We've still got plenty. It's just my web guy decided to change our hosting on a Friday when everyone is going home. He will fix it on Saturday.