Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Ice Lemon Sale.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Ice Lemon Sale.

Toque new range - is Simpson's a good English name?

Comments

• Zebra2374Zebra2374 Member
    edited December 2018 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that @Roderick. I hope all is looking up family wise.

We'll never lose the faith. I'm confident saying that on behalf of everyone because yours is one of the best companies out there in terms of customer-engagement, a quality product, and a genuine care about what you're doing and about us.

I'm extremely excited to try the Schmalzler you've alluded to and I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. The time and effort you put in is certainly one of the secrets to your success.

Wishing you the best.
  • @Roderick Family first! I wish you a positive outcome to the crisis. The snuff world will be waiting patiently - scratch that - eagerly, when you are ready to return to the mill.

Best wishes my friend.
  • Hope things are improving on the family front @Roderick.
    We
  • This truly is a snuff family!

Thanks guys.
  • @Roderick kudos to you for putting family first and for holding off until the new line is perfected.
  • We can wait @Roderick family comes first.

Gives us all a chance to put a dent in our stockpiles before we have to have the "what, MORE of that bloody stuff?" conversation with our significant other again
  • @Roderick if you need a volunteer to do final batch testing for the new lines, I humbly submit myself to make the sacrifice :-h
  • Except these new snuffs will probably never come out...
  • bobbob Member
    ^what are you talking about TheOneandOnly? Roderick has a pretty solid record with getting snuffs out.
  • Really? The last new Toque snuffs I remember is Strawberry, Ginger and Coltsfoot.. and that was what? 5 years ago?
  • bobbob Member
    yeah and they came out when he promised them and his track record of announcing snuffs and those snuffs becoming a real product is pretty perfect. There have a been some snuffs he's said he's working on but not sure if he'll make that haven't but every time he has said a snuff is going into production it has.
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    edited January 19 PM
    Thought I'd better make a comment. We are way behind schedule due to Family problems. My Elderly Mother was not being well looked after in Scotland and I had to intervene. I'm so sorry guys but, I know you would all have done the same.      
                                                                                                                                                                                             We introduced Ambrosia in 2017, completely reinvented the ToqueUSA range at the beginning of 2018 and now...........

"OTTO" is a new Germanic range of snuffs that will be available in the spring of this year. They are very easy to take snuffs with bags of flavour and character. We are also about to do something I have been dreaming about for the last 3 years. "RL'S Signature" range will come out shortly after "OTTO" and I am putting my name and reputation on the line here with a high quality line of finest English snuffs. 
    Thank you for your patience I pray they will be worth the wait.
  • bobbob Member
    I would like that comment but it's gauche to like anything about someones mother not being cared for properly. The rest I like. Well your family is more important then a line of snuff ever will be.
  • Agree with @bob s comments. We are patiently anxious, if that is a thing, while waiting for the new line.
    Hope family concerns improve.
  • @Roderick  You have my sympathy and family must always come first.

I have no doubt that your new products will be of the highest quality and I look forward to trying them when the time arrives.

Best wishes to you and your mother.
  • Roderick, my wife and I will pray for yer mother specifically, and for yer whole family in general.
  • Germanic toque.......lovelovelove.

Wish you all the best my friend
  • JustinJustin Moderator
    @Roderick that's sad news about your mother. I hope you have managed to resolve the situation and that she's OK. I know from experience that it's a heavy responsibility.

Great news about the snuffs - I like your germanic base very much, so am looking forward to the arrival of OTTO, and given the high quality of your standard snuffs, I am sure that Signature will be spectacular.
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."
  • ConkConk Member
    @Roderick - Genuinely sorry to hear of your family situation. Completely understandable. We'll always be buying your products, and I'm prepared to wait a very long time. I have just bought a nice a selection of Toque and it NEVER gets boring. 

All The Best,
    Conk  
  • Thanks Guys, I am happy to report I have now got my Mother living with us and she is thriving. It's full steam ahead!
  • Very awesome to hear! Family always comes first!
  • Very nice! Glad it resolved in a positive way.
  • I'm so glad to hear yer Mother is doing better, thriving no less!
  • bobbob Member
    o.k. now that this is straight now we can act like raving maniacs impatient to try the new snuffs. I am going to hold my breath until the next announcement. 

• Moar Snuff please.
  • LOL!
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    edited January 29 PM
    Ok @bob you were the first piranha to bite! We want new Toques!
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Drum roll please ...
  • More anticipation than the latest iPhone. Glad things are improving Roderick.
  • May we have an update? :)