Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Two new Fine Border snuffs.Toque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Two new Fine Border snuffs.

Toque new range - is Simpson's a good English name?

Comments

• awesome. 
  • my snuff sense tingles. This is gonna be a classic ain't it?
  • Soon, like I should wait a week to place my order?
    Or soon, like eventually?
  • Ok, the TWO new ranges are to be called, one 'OTTO' and is a polite nod to the contribution Germany has made to the world of snuff and two 'RL's Signature'. I am not keen on vanity labelling but, putting my name to something I am very proud of has been suggested a few times and it just feels right.  RL's Signature will try to be the highest quality premium snuffs we can make but at reasonable prices. 

We are still a few weeks away, but good things come to those who wait. Thanks for your patience.
  • @Roderick that is beyond awesome. I can't wait till I can afford to splurge and I love the names. And you have certainly more then earned the right to put your name on a premium snuff or two, without coming across arrogant or egotistical. 
  • @Roderick congratulations! Absolutely cannot wait. Hope your tech people are on standby once the new snuffs are on the website.
  • Is the OTTO line going to be schmalzers?
  • At least one schmalzer. Made to a 19th century recipe, I can even detect a slight hint of butter but I'm not giving away any more than that.
  • Toque schmalzer!?!?!?! Great news
  • a slight hint of butter now is that in the snuff or in the comment you just made?
  • Bob, LOL! Slippery Devil.
  • @Roderick should we all withhold any Toque orders until the new line comes? ;)
  • @Roderick it's all the butter keeps me slippery. 
  • Any updates @Roderick ? I have an order to place and I'm wondering if I should hold off for the new range or not
  • @Roderick echoing @Bizzle !
  • @Roderick we are clamoring!
  • Lol i was thinking about bumping this thread earlier today.
  • @Roderick, I have an order awaiting completion with these new snuffs.
  • This is super exciting. @Roderick will be taking yet more of my money. And he's very welcome to it!

• JustinJustin Moderator
    edited November 2018 PM

I sent an e-mail to Toque and have just had the following reply:

Hi Justin,
    Roderick is away from the office for a couple of weeks. Regarding the new snuffs; we are in the process of approving the design for new labels.  All of this takes some time, and as of yet we do not have an exact date for the launch.
    Thank you for your interest.  Keep an eye out as the new products are in the pipeline.
    From The Toque Team for Roderick

Fingers crossed it will not be too long, but my guess is it will not be before the end of the month.
    "Reality," sa molesworth 2, "is so unspeakably sordid it make me shudder."
  • @Justin- thanks for the update! Patience is the name of the game whether getting snuff or making it. He will not disappoint, I am sure.
  • I am off island at the moment. I will hopefully be back in two weeks and then it will be full steam ahead. Two are ready to go now and 8 more are nearly there. Once we have the labels we should be good to go. I know I said the end of November but I'm now thinking mid December. Sorry, I am such a perfectionist. Everything has to be perfect before I am willing to put them up for criticism 
  • @Roderick thanks for the update! Better to wait until they're ready than rush them out
  • ClootieClootie Member
    edited November 2018 PM
    I :x
  • Im so excited
  • @Roderick - I'm in my mid thirties, young to many no doubt, but please make sure your new range is available in time for Christmas, because I plan to send a wish list to all of my estranged relatives for the first time in decades...mail merge, copy and paste [insert RL's Snuff]

Santa Snuff, fill my stocking.
  • @roderick it is almost mid December! Woohoo!
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    edited December 2018 PM
    @Roderick can you give us an update on the release of the new range, please?
  • Guys, 

I am so sorry. I have been stuck in Scotland for the last 6 weeks with a family crisis and won't be back till just before Christmas. I promise we will launch in the new year. Please keep the faith, I am so proud of what we have created I just hope you guys thinks so too.
  • I sincerely hope Roderick that you're one of those people prone to exaggeration when using the word crisis and that your issue is more on the side of annoying but needing attention and less on the serious side. Either way we can wait however long it takes for the launch. Try to forget about our snuff madness for the time being. We'll still be here and after losing the some diversity of choice in snuff we'll be thankful for something new even if you have to wait another year.