Tons of specials all the time.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Odens and Siberia by the roll.

Toque 100% satisfaction is 10 years old

It is now 10 years since we have been running our 100% satisfaction guarantee. I don't know whether to be thanking you guys for never complaining or my staff for a stand up job. 

I don't want to sound smug (Though I am pleased with my team). I really want to know if there is anything you think we could better. By listening to you we are kept on our toes and never get complacent.

The long story short is the only complaints we ever have are about postal services from around the world, and that isn't down to us. I might be tempting fate but please let us know what we could do better? 

Comments

• bobbob Member
    I am sorry to disappoint you Roderick but the only complaint I can think of is that a few of your snuffs I don't like (I still think they're good and would recommend them to someone with different taste then me) but I really can't think of anything to harp on. Good feed back prompt service and aces when it comes to packaging the product as close to perfect as possible. 
  • jholenjholen Member
    Another satisfied customer. Think I've steered at least two people to place orders with you just based on my positive experience. And that's just after 1.5 months or so of snufftaking.
  • I only have good things to say about Toque. The variety and quality is a pleasure to depend upon.
    At some future point, I would like to see a few snuffs with a coarser grain and more moisture. It would also be great to see more limited editions- new flavors or perhaps existing ones in double the strength.
  • IcepickIcepick Member
    The only problem I've ever had has been cross contamination of certain snuffs during transit,d I think the only remedy is to order them separately.

OT: Roderick, any update on when you can make Whisky honey USA again?
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    Well, I have a big problem with Toque..well, actually, it's just not toque, but several manufacturers.
    I place orders based on reviews and curiosity, so if a snuff looks interesting and it has good reviews, I'm ordering. Here's the problem though: Within a few weeks of ordering, the tins appear to be empty?!?
    I'm not sure what happens, but I think your snuff is self-destructing or evaporating, cause there's no way I'm snuffing that much! If you can fix that issue, I'll be forever in your debt.

On another note, with a real "complaint" the tins don't keep the snuff fresh for long.

• Rogue by name Rogue by nature.  ;) 

On the genuine complaint. This I do agree with. I am also very proud of this. It is down to my insisting we use 100% natural flavouring. Grapefruit is one of my favourites yet it loses its flavour a week after the tin is opened. At the other end Absinthe will not only keep it's scent for years, it will cross contaminate any tin it is packed with. We even tried putting the tins in grip sealed bags but for some strange reason it made it worse.

I'm sorry to say, I don't intend to do anything about this and swear here and now you will never find a Banana (flavour can only be made synthetically) snuff in any range we make. 
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    @Roderick I see, explains a lot. I found your snuffs to absorb new moisture quickly though, found that out an hour ago. Keep the good snuffs up.

• edited July 26 PM
    The only tins that I know of that keep snuff fresh for long periods of time is the F&T cans/tins with the rubber seal in the lid , as long as there kept tight they work, same would go for very small jars with rubber seal in lids that are basically like the seals in mason jars. The only thing is these type containers add to price, my soloution  is to immediately decant to very small jars with these type seals. G'Day

Here is one type jar I use that origanly contained diced pimientos from grocery store in which I never throw away LOL. This is just a 2 ounce jar which is ideal for snuff.

If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It!
  • peacockpeacock Member
    im always 100% satisfied!
    i agree with @SammyD13 it would be great to see more coarse snuffs. Berwick brown is the perfect coarse grind to me. i love how it is kind of uneven
  • moemojomoemojo Member
    I also would like more coarse grinds.  Coltsfoot is one of my all time favorites.
  • Very interesting.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    I made a quick look through my stock of Toque, Toque USA and Toque Silver Dollars just now... gotta say I'm about 100% satisfied except for how half the tins are empty now :D

Like @moemojo I love the Coltsfoot, both the aroma and particularly the grind. Not all day every day - that's Blueberry / Lavender grind

• Quote: " Grapefruit is one of my favourites yet it loses its flavour a week after the tin is opened."

Is that why we can't buy Grapefruit in bulk?  I have never shoved 25g up my nose so quickly.  It's a fantastic snuff!!
  • SHbickel,
    That, and as we use 100 percent natural flavouring it goes into secondary fermentation if kept in a bag for any length of time. Have you ever seen a forgotten OJ carton explode.
  • BizzleBizzle Member
    @Rodrerick I don't know how you got my order to me from the Isle of Man to Surrey in under 24 hours using the Royal Mail but I'm sitting here with Toque Coke in my nose and I'm a very satisfied customer (again)
  • Good to hear Bizzle.
  • @Roderick, I would like to see just one thing from toque. More of an aggressive social media campaign and online presence. I would love for toque and nasal snuff to be more mainstream then it is.
  • bobbob Member
    I think the way to get snuff more mainstream is just to follow the old school rules of etiquette. What do I mean offer the snuffbox around. Hell I'll even sometimes buy an abomination like chocolate scented snuff (if I know I am going to be around enough ladies). It's got to get somewhat normalized before it gets more mainstream, well if that makes sense.
  • ^^^now that's a good thought!^^^
    So I'm waiting for Mr Snuff to re-stock Dholakia(never tried the swiss chocolate but maybe I will...)

:D
  • bobbob Member
    the Dholakia swiss chocolate is pretty great for sharing. It's like having a chocolate cake living in your nose.

• Just placed my first order and am very excited. Been hard to find around here and you guys have some great prices.