Poschl and Bernard snuffs back in stock.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Mr.Snuff-Purveyor of the finest quality snuffs, chew, snus and snuff accessories.

Snuff combinations

SvHSvH Member
I am just curious, what are your favorite snuff combinations? I do not mean mixing snuff, but first take one snuff and then the other. Also sometimes referred as layering.

For me my golden combination is first SG Kendal Brown Original followed by Toque Violet. I even only rarely use these two snuffs appart from eachother. In fact, if I would only be allowed the have two snuffs, it would be these two!

So, what is your favorite combination?

Comments

• My favourite layering is to use a 6 photo black snuff (special, Kailash) and then to use an Indian white to up the nicotine. I think they go well together.
  • jholenjholen Member
    I'm hooked on layering brusseler and carlsbader both from Rosinski. A big pinch of carlsbader first and then just a touch of brusseler is currently my fave but the opposite is also good though more equal amounts.

It's like a chocolate mint coffee in your nose.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    Toque Coke and Toque USA Lime - Rum & Coke

Toque Chocolate + Toque Raspberry + Poschl Alpina ... chocolate raspberry mint clusters
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    Experimenting with past HM banana fostner and new honey snuff combo.
    Also mixed my dark chocolate with the honey snuff to help dry to a suitable consistency and add a sweet finish.
  • ar47ar47 Member
    @nicmizer that reminds me of the king of layering - your Dark Chocolate and your Banana. With your honey I'm sure would be a heck of a treat
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    Toque Bourbon and Toffee make a great combo
  • bobbob Member
    I am simple with my snuff combos. I like three parts rose to one part lavender. The lavender is just a stronger scent then the rose so it's much more even. It's really quite nice though and if you are like me and prefer florals it's a must try.