Wait times?

I ordered from the good people at Mr Snuff in May. Shipped on May 14 and I’m still waiting. Has anyone else had this long of a delay? They’ve done their part in shipping quickly but I wonder what the holdup could be…

Canada?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m in Wisconsin, United States.

1 Like

Hey @ghsthntr that is about twice as long as I would expect then, having ordered to Illinois

Hmmm… I’ll reach out to them again and see if anything can be done.  Thanks, @ar47

The U.S. Post Office has bottle necks with any packages that get tracked but do not have guaranteed transit times (like overnight). It’s because of the scanning/automation process and the fact that they’re trying to modernize and downscale at the same time. This explains why Toque shipments (which are not tracked) always seem to arrive in the U.S. more quickly. So, I wouldn’t necessarily attribute the delays to Customs reviews or inspections.

2 Likes

We have all had slow packages, sometimes we just gotta wait for reasons unknown…alas, other times they seem to arrive before you click “order”

3 Likes

Gadsden Mill to Illinois was *TWO BUSINESS DAYS*!

Placed my Toque order on the 13th and received it on the 19th! Incredibly fast.

1 Like

Sammy and Rogue,

Thank you for the input.  I figured it was just a wait and see game, but now it’s been about 2 months.  Starting to go stir crazy!  LOL