Get 15% off all Sir Walter Scott snuffs.Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Toque dale. 15% off all Toque snuffs.

Toque - 1 million tins. How to celebrate?

RoderickRoderick Member

We forgot to do this with Silver Dollar but, will do it when it hits 2 million.

Right now we're coming up to 1 million tins of Toque sold worldwide since we launched in 2006. How do you guys think we should celebrate?

Comments

• ZanaspusZanaspus Member
    A free 400g bag of USA Whisky and Honey to all who post in this thread!!!!!!
  • dan11dan11 Member
    Champagne, cocaine & hookers, that's how I'll be celebrating my first million anyhow....
  • RogueRogue Member, Administrator
    I second the above posts.

• SvHSvH Member
    A celebration calls for champagne, lots of it!  And because sending bottles all over the world will be a bit expensive, what about a free tin of Toque Champagne with every order?
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    How about releasing a special edition snuff to commemorate the occasion; "Toque Million, Special Edition"? You could make a short list of possibilities and let people vote on which snuff comes to life. It would have to be something special- perhaps something with St. James perique or a fine spirit (or better yet, both).
  • EpitangoEpitango Member
    Get a tattoo of your best customer's name.
  • Codyg140Codyg140 Member
    I like sammys idea, something that screams celebration. Butter and lobster perhaps.......
  • ar47ar47 Member
    edited May 29 PM
    Congratulations @Roderick this is an awesome achievement.

How did you count bulk? ;)

I like @SvH 's and @SammyD13 's suggestions too

A memorial label would be neat. 1M Snuff Club flavor in a 25G tin. And inside it's course thuc Lao complete with chicken feathers to play a sick joke on everyone :D
  • I agree with SammyD13 something with a dark stoved/fermented virginia with a good amount of St.James Perique cased in a black spicy rum,of coarse grind of course and very moist!

;)
    Ohhhhh bobs gotta good idea as well
  • @ar47 memorial label sounds cool
  • bobbob Member
    let me help you design the perfect jasmine snuff. I think I cracked that code. ;)
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    How's about a pence piece coated in 24K gold. Never did ever here if all past coin in a can were discovered or a true recovery percentage of what we're claimed to be found in a tin. @Roderick
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited May 30 PM
    Congrats, Roderick!

I support the idea of a new snuff blend launch. Plain, coarse, moist and with a decent burn.

SvH suggestion is a really nice, too!
  • volungevolunge Member
    A day or a week of free shipping on that occassion might add some extra joy as well. Plus aforementioned tin of Toque's Champagne.
  • FilekFilek Member
    There is only one thing you have to do to celebrate, Roderick.
  • n.n. Member
    edited May 30 PM
    coins = empty tins? So, we have to send them back (I guess, I've got a few hundred here)?
    :-)
  • HoffwellHoffwell Member
    5 golden tickets hidden in the tins. To win a tour of the mill and a lifetime's supply of snuff. Postage not included!
  • LloLlo Member
    Make a schmalzler and give it a special name like klostermischung
    Another vote for the golden tickets. Also a yummy toque schmalzler would be awesome. Make it higher on the nicotine for me. Love schmalzlers but they never have enough vitamin N
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    The trouble with a golden ticket is only one winner. I'd like to spread it around a bit so everyone gets something. I'm leaning to wards the week it happens giving treble points to everyone.
    Solution, 200 golden tickets :)
  • bobbob Member
    I like the idea of a special snuff. Something more high end then usual or rich in a way that's not an all day snuff. 
  • Free special snuff, something really nice. Keep up the great work Roderick.
  • HoffwellHoffwell Member
    Why don't we just all go to the pub.
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    I like that idea. A millionaires snuff something really special.
  • The special snuff is my vote. Like an old recipe like SWS did roselien. Pay tribute to the roots of the hobby
  • ConkConk Member
    edited June 4 PM
    Might be a great way to introduce this new line of snuffs we can't wait to try! 
    Another great idea by conk, new line of snuff AND super special snuff released together.

Maybe in a gift set, nice toque snuff box?
  • edited June 4 PM
    I like the ideas about a new snuff blend. Something that is outside the norm toque. Maybe an early release of one snuff from your new line to ease the wait of the full release. I have so much curiosity on how these new snuffs are going to present themselves.

I also like the idea about treble even just double points. As an additional bonus. The gift set idea is a cool one too. Like a snuff and an accessory, you don't see many of those deals. There's a lot of good ideas on this thread.