Buy <a href=Finest Quality Indian SnuffsToque Snuffs

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Buy $30.00 and get 50% off shipping. Buy $50.00 and get FREE shipping.

Custom 100% Rustica Toque USA Whiskey and Honey

willynelsonwillynelson Member
edited May 14 in General
Toque USA Whiskey and Honey is made with a blend of tobaccos including Rustica. I am considering ordering a custom run of Whiskey and Honey on a pure Rustica base. 100 percent Rustica. I am sure that @Roderick blends multiple tobaccos into USA Whiskey and Honey for good reason, but curiosity is getting the best of me. If memory serves, the minimum order for a custom run is 450 grams. I ordered a custom run of double flavored Ambrosia a while back and it has gotten excellent reviews from Snuffhouse members. I already have a large amount of standard USA Whiskey and Honey, so I would like to split the cost of this custom run with some other folks. Who is interested?

Comments

• volungevolunge Member
    edited May 15 PM
    @willynelson Would you like it to be alkalized? This needs to be specified, placing an order. Otherwise Roderick won't add alkalis, I'm pretty sure.

If positive, I might be in for 50 grams when I get some extra funds next week.
  • jmahesjmahes Member
    @willynelson, hey man I am down for this. 50-100 grams depending on the demand. let me know what you would like to do
  • n9inchnailsn9inchnails Moderator
    I'll go in for 200g
  • Codyg140Codyg140 Member
    I havent tried the usa whiskey and honey yet. Got some on order.

But how did i miss a double flavoured ambrosia!?!?!?!
  • SammyD13SammyD13 Member
    The normal version packs quite a punch as it is...
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited May 14 PM
    @SammyD13, now imagine it somewhat turboed with potash, w. soda, or both.

As far as I understand, the tobacco part (toasted N. tabacum component) in regular T USA W&H is alkalized and pure N. rustica is simply mixed in, but I certainly might be wrong.

@Codyg140, as Roderick explained, "ToqueUSA Whiskey and Honey is on a blend of toast and rustica, flavoured with bourbon whiskey and a couple of other ingredients. Toque Whisky and Honey is on a toasted base and flavoured with malt whisky and other flavourings."
  • nicmizernicmizer Member
    I would bet there is no wild N. Rustic in either of the W&H's just the Tabacum strain. Maybe @Roderick can chime in on this theory.
  • volungevolunge Member
    @willynelson, have you considered the addition of alkalis to this bespoke?
  • @volunge I will see what @Roderick says about it and get back to you all here. I am definitely open to the idea, but will defer to his expertise regarding what would yield the best result.
  • RoderickRoderick Member
    When we get some new Rustica I'll give it a go.