Problem Ordering from Mr. Snuff?

So I am trying to order from Mr. Snuff.  The items are trying to order are definitely in stock.  For instance, FUBAR Boss shows “97” in stock but when I go to place my order, it says that “products marked with *** do not exist in the desired quantity in our stock…” 

Has anyone experienced this before? 

That means you are attempting to order more of an item than they have in stock. For example they have two Fubar Bosses and you are trying to order three.

That would be true, except they have 97 Fubar Boss and I’m simply trying to order 1. :slight_smile:

In fact, it tells me I can’t buy (1) Snuff Store Black Magic but if I change my quantity to (5) I can.  I was really just curious if anyone else has experienced this and if there is a workaround.

Yes, same problem here… half of the content of my shoppingbasket is out of stock. When I look for the products they should still be available.

It’s just strange because some of them show that there are 40+ in stock and it will not let me purchase.  

There are some items that it won’t let me purchase 1 but it lets me purchase 5.  

Ended up ordering stuff I didn’t want and could not get the stuff I did want.  Oh well! 

I just had this same issue today. @Amanda

Hey Guys,

Thanks for this heads up and for explaining the issue in brief. I have escalated this issue to my tech team, hoping that they will give us a fix soon.

Fingers crossed. xx

With Regards,
Amanda
Customer Relations

1 Like

Hi all

Sorry for the muck-up. Thought I fixed one problem but created another. All is fixed now, I believe.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers

Pat

1 Like

@Amanda @snuffles Thanks a lot! Everything seems to be back to normal again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I had waited to put in my recent orders. Haha. Thanks for the fix @Amanda and @snuffles. I went ahead and put in an additional order, too!

1 Like

@SvH & @Feernot Thanks for the confirmation!

With Regards,

Amanda
Customer Relations