snuffs that smell or taste nothing like their name

I’m not sure if this is a common problem or not, but I have a tin of WoS Cola that neither smells nor tastes anything like Cola. I mean I’ve tried all sorts of colas: Coca Cola, Pepsi, RC Cola, even store brand colas that barely taste like cola on their own, and this snuff smelled absolutely nothing like cola. I haven’t tried *that* many snuffs, so I guess it’s a good thread just in case.

snuffstore black magic: I only smell good, smoked tobacco-magic in that one.

Ozona president. I know not the smell of trump, but I’m sure he doesn’t smell this good.

WoS Prime Minister: Never smelled Theresa May either, but I have my doubts.

qsnuff ice cool: Found nothing ice in it whatsoever, but the scent itself was cool.

1 Like

Chill with the shitposting bro

1 Like

You cant deny the fact that they dont smell what it says on the tin.

Maybe they do. Maybe all politicians smell like snuff, and the whole point of democracy is to elect the one person that smells like snuff the most.

Best election ever.

ozona president should smell like aniseed (star anise in there) but they must have changed the formulation i can not detect it. i get something citric orange-like the poeschl gawith’s have out of it but only feint in the mix.
a sour orange fits trump better anyways imho :smiley:

Hm, I took my last pinch of President more than ten years ago. There was not a slightest hint of anis back then.
Data from 2011 source confirm that, too. No anis related compounds listed, though we can not exclude possibility that some could hide among “flavours below 0,5 w/w”’ :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if white elephant actually smells like a white elephant? I think I smelled a grey elephant before, but that’s because I had a coworker who looked like one so I just sort of assumed. Seriously, you look at her once and you automatically think “elephant”. Even stomped around like one.

2 Likes

poschl red bull is sometimes confused as the energy drink flavor. i assumed that early on because i saw all the energy snuffs on mr snuff. ive read others that did the same too

No poultry / game flesh detected in Dholakia Sparrow, too.

1 Like