OSP Comunity Launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go6HX-IILXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvXtCCUjENA

Incase you missed from @hitsuzen

@hitsuzen Good for you, Chris. Great to see that you’ve found a way through the mire. I appreciate that you don’t want to sound your own horn on here, and the reasons why. I think that’s the decent thing to do in all honesty. However, I do hope that news keeps filtering it’s way through to us here, because I am not a partaker of social media for numerous reasons. I wish you every success with it, and hope that you achieve everything that you want from the project. @yisrealdov Thanks for flagging this and posting the vids. I hope that you or one of our other other social media participants will keep me and any other Luddites abreast of developments here.

2 Likes

@50ft_trad send him an email and he will send you updades.

I’m pretty sure that Chris already has my email. He was helping me with some computer stuff a while back (thanks again buddy, it’s still all working great), and I think I gave it him then. I was just kind of hoping that you or one of the other youtube followers would continue to embed any relevant vids here. :wink:

@50ft_trader If there are no more objections to me posting videos I will ( bli neder ) keep posting here relevant videos.  I still recommend sending him a mail, he has my mail as well but I think you need to make a formal request to get on the list. 

1 Like

Good call. I’ll get that sorted.

Can someone send me his email?

@Gerald send a PM to @hitsuzen here.

Well that’s what I get for not logging on for a week lol. Thanks, @yisraeldov for sharing. Launching the first one in the next 24 hours, so we’ll see how that goes. @50ft_trad Thanks Brother, that really means a lot. We’ve been chatting since we both joined, gosh, late 2013? I can’t remember anymore. In any case, it’s been a long ride. I’ll keep you posted with anything coming up, no worries. @Gerald Email me any time at ospsnuff@gmail.com

Yeah, it’s been a while, Chris. Five years? Wow! Sounds about right though. I think in internet forum standards, that makes us old timers :)) We’ve seen a few changes around here over that time, buddy.

@hitsuzen if you’re not going to do it, someone has to.

1 Like

Very interested in this, missed osp so hopefully can support this. 2 questions though, will you accept anything besides paypal for donations? Don’t have it but use EMT frequently. Would you ship internationally and if so how do we pay for shipping? Pretty sure I’m not the only one curious about these questions so figured this would be a good place to ask. Thanks

@Codyg140 Right now, only PayPal (though in isolated cases I’ve accepted cash by mail). I do ship overseas, and have in the past dealt with customers from England, Scotland, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, and Israel. Shipping is included in the donation fees, and while I have a strong preference for spending the extra money for tracking, I usually make it up a little by cutting you a deal on your order. The first Esprit De Corps batch went up for bid today and only took three hours to close out, but there will be more. I also have my regular Batches going, three between now and the end of March, and quite a few more Esprit De Corps batches planned for throughout the year. On a side note, I do have something really exciting in the works for customers abroad which will make life easier for you and me both, though it may be a couple more months before I’m in the position to officially announce it.

2 Likes

No news must mean good news… post something here as I’m not the only one interested in progression…

1 Like

@nicmizer I have two regular batches available right now! The first was inspired by one of our longest standing members. You can read about it at https://ospsnuffblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/shamans-boon/ The other is actually kind of a contest. You can read about it at https://ospsnuffblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/10/easter-egg-contest/ Sorry, I’ve still been iffy about advertising here, but if someone is already asking, I can totally answer! If you (or anyone) is interested, shoot me a PM here or an email at ospsnuff@gmail.com

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused how to donate and provide address for a sample. Looking at the blog I see Shaman’s boon marked Active. What next?

I’m curious, as well.

Just send Chris an email through the website (Contact Tab).

I think he’s been really busy lately though so give him a little time.  :slight_smile:

Eagerly waiting for this facilitation, @Hitsuzen.

Hitsuzen said: On a side note, I do have something really exciting in the works for customers abroad which will make life easier for you and me both

1 Like

Haven’t heard from Chris in quite awhile … hope all is well!