Dholakia Green and Sparrow (Green)

Hi,

I’ve been looking for info about Dholakia Green, being curious about it because Green was my first natural snuff and it has most intence nicotine effect compared to other snuffs i tried (which are not many and i never tried American ones), and its effect is also somewhat special…
It takes more time (compared to other snuffs) before i feel the nicotine hit, but after few minutes it’s so intence and somewhat different, though i can’t really explain the difference…
I was wondering if Dholakia Green has any rustica in it. But i noticed that there’s no reference to Green on Dholakia website.
There’s “Sparrow (Green)” though. I suspect that Green and Sparrow (Green) is same thing, probably a recent change, but i’m not sure.
I’ve seen Green in 10g bags only, while Sparrow comes in tins and tap boxes (and bulk packages).
I did not order Sparrow yet, but looking at reviews it sounds similar to Green (natural, fine, dry, high nicotine).
Could anyone who tried both Green and Sparrow clarify, are they identical?

Green and Sparrow are different, although the consistency might be similar. Sparrow is a pure tobacco, no flavored hay like smelling tobacco. No other scent to it. 

Green is like Dholakia’s Medicated No. 10 without the menthol. Has some herbal and spice feel to it.

I’ve seen it earlier on some review that Green is alike Medicated. But that was probably some special batch :slight_smile:
The Green i’ve got (and i’ve got 2 x 10g bags) is actually pure tobacco, it smells like hay indeed.
That’s why i assume that it’s just an old name for Sparrow.

Funny thing - i actually ordered Medicated No.10 (10g tin) when i’ve got green from Snuffstore :slight_smile:
Though it seems hard to mix up since Green is not even available in tins. Stickers colour is green on both, that’s the only common thing :slight_smile:

So it seems Green is just od name of Sparrow.

Just to avoid confusion, this is the Green i’ve got. It’s pure tobacco for sure.

dholakia green and sparrow green are 2 different snuffs

1 Like

We have just “found” about 30 250g tubs of Sparrow since shifting warehouse. It is not even on the website yet, but if any of you are interested I’ll get it up there ASAP.

Sparrow used to be one of the most talked about snuffs on the forum because of its pure tobacco nature and its strength - until the whites hit the scene.

dave

2 Likes

@MrSnuff yeah yeah let me buy it already … Are they moisture sealed? Checked one for clarity yet?

sparrow is an old favorite. Not on the market for snuff at the moment. Oh and I don’t think the moisture level can be reduced on that one, it’s one of the driest snuffs I’ve ever had.