Custom double-flavored Ambrosia from Toque

Hi everyone,

About two weeks ago I ordered a custom run of double-flavored Ambrosia, 400 grams, from Roderick over at Toque and it arrived today. I am absolutely in snuff heaven right now, and I am astounded at the quick turnaround for a custom order like this over at Toque. The flavor is much like the regular Ambrosia (already quite a strong flavor) but the greatly increased strength of flavor, in tandem with the freshness of the snuff, enables me to detect separate elements. In fact it enables me to do this so well that I won’t comment on which flavors I detect for fear of sharing some trade secrets. My head is reeling from this stuff, and not just because of the nicotine.

https://imgur.com/hIzi6Uw

This snuff is so good and I have so much of it that it would be a crime not to share it with you. Thus I would like to offer each of you a sample of this snuff just for the cost of shipping. I am not sure what that might be, but we can work it out. If you are interested then send me a private message (if that is possible here–I am new) and we’ll hash out the details.

Best regards from the Sonoran Desert,
Will

Will, thats great man, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the offer Will.

1 Like

Amazing gesture mate. Though I am not going to ask you this task from across oceans to India, I appreciate this for all my fellow snuff users here. I might just ask Roderick to send some to me which is allowable under customs. Need to find out the limit and process. 

1 Like

No problem! I am one of those people who needs to share an experience to really enjoy it. I am very interested to hear your reviews.

3 Likes

@willynelson oh yes this is very very good it is toque ambrosia but just more so not over powering but smooth intense and creamy fluffy I will report more after some more whacks

1 Like

Thatnks again @willynelson

1 Like

Hi everyone. Bumping this thread to send out more free samples of this double Ambrosia! I have sent out five or so thus far and I have plenty of sample bags, envelopes, and stamps left. Just send me your address and I will put the sample in the mail. I will give you my address if you would like to send something in return, but that is not necessary. Best regards from the Sonoran Desert!

2 Likes

Little late for a comment about the sample that you sent me and have been very busy. Thanks and something will be sent your direction this week. As for a opinion on the dbl . I haven’t tried more then a small pintch so will give my 2 pence as time allows. Thanks.

Hi @willynelson! Thank you for your offer and your agreement to send a sample. I hope you haven’t forgotten about me. Would love to try this stuff! Thanks again.

1 Like