Favourite snuff with the morning coffee

Good evening all, What is your favourite snuff to take while enjoying a cup off coffee trying to wake up in the morning? I noticed that not all snuffs go along well with coffee. A mentholated snuff helps waking you up, but it also makes the coffee taste horrible… At least to me… So, what are your suggestions? I haven’t figured out yet what to snuff to take to replace the cigarettes in the morning. Thanks!

Oh, and btw, I drink my coffee black, so no milk, no sugar and fairly strong.

Wos IHT#22 or F&T HDT or Bernard Gekachelter Virginie…or…or…
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the IHT #22, good one, haven’t thought of that one. Going to give it one a try tomorrow morning! The other two I haven’t tried yet, but read good stories about them.
Thank you!

Whatever is in the day box, although the coarser snuffs are more welcome as I am clumsier in technique till I have fully woken.

i know you said you dont like it but i happen to love menthols with black coffee. strong menthols like L260. to snuff a pinch and then smell the coffee is wonderful in my opinion

Well, I wake up with tea, but my morning always starts with an ever-strong white snuff. Any of the triumvirate of White Elephant, Cheeta, or my favored Dholakia White.

Toque Toast and Marmalade.  Its my go to Coffee snuff.  If it’s really strong coffee, i can use some Choco Mint from WoS.  Or a Xmas Pudding from Toque as well…

Something like a plain tobacco like NB Madras or an Indian white like Cheeta.

I may get smirks or sneers, but I really savour a strong dose of 6p Coffee Kick with my coffee. Tea, however, requires a different snuff for different teas. Assam goes well with a toast. Earl Grey needs a citrusy SP. Haven’t figured out Darjeeling or Ceylon yet.

I also drink black coffee, and try to find the best snuff to go with it. I find that toque makes some good ones to go with coffee.

Toques base tobacco has a biscuity smell, that goods good with coffee.

?