Anybody else big delays to USA?

A friend of mine placed an order on Mr. Snuff on 5/26 and it still hasn’t arrived.  Prior to that he and I both would get packages within 2 weeks.  Anyone else? 

that’s strange. Whenever I’ve gotten deliveries to Boston or Washington DC ( both coming through NYC customs ) it’s come through normally at 8 days from shipping date. I’ve gotten packages a few times in 4 days and once, as long as 13 days. I hear that Chicago area takes a lot longer

i ordered on 7-7 got it 7-21. I’m in Central Ohio. I have heard in the snus world that tobacco shipments are being given extra Customs scrutiny due to FDA BS. 

I have heard some slowdowns related to snus but this is the first I’ve heard about snuff.

I placed an order with MrSnuff on the 21st and am expecting it by the end of this week, I will get back to you with updates,

Two Months seems beyond even a holding period, doesn’t make sense to me.

To get a bit more information on this:

Where do you live?

Have you contacted MrSnuff?

What Has MrSnuff Said?

Have you contacted the post office to see if they are holding it for you?

jmahes said: that’s strange. Whenever I’ve gotten deliveries to Boston or Washington DC ( both coming through NYC customs ) it’s come through normally at 8 days from shipping date. I’ve gotten packages a few times in 4 days and once, as long as 13 days. I hear that Chicago area takes a lot longer

I have had similar experiences as I am on the east coast. (Boston Area)

1 Like

I’m in Oklahoma. I’ve received both my orders within 9 days.

1 Like

Mr. S is always 9-14 days. Toque has been 7-11 days. Just North of Seattle, WA (USA). Hope and crossed toes can’t hurt.

1 Like

@N1THC 

He and I both live in Savannah, GA, and as I mentioned, usually get it in 7-10 working days.  He contacted Mr. Snuff and they told him to give it another week. 

I’m on day 10 from Mr. Snuff and I am expecting the package today, I will let people know if it comes in.

1 Like

Didn’t receive the package yesterday, Hoping on today!

I’ve received my package from Mr. Snuff,

Took 11 days, not bad at all for them

1 Like

I placed 2 orders last Tuesday. One to Mr. Snuff and one to Snuff.me.uk. Mr. Snuff came in record time 6 days. Snuff.me 7 days. I have placed several orders over the last 3 or months and they were all exactly 7 days from placing order to my door. I’m in Florida. If there’s delays, I’m not seeing it.

Same here ordered on a Sunday, got my package from Mr. Snuff 7 bus. days later. In the south east US. 

to phoenix Arizona usa
mrSnuff: 10 to 14 days 
toque: 6 to 10 days

McChrystal’s: i think about a week. ive only made 2 orders with them

1 Like

Just got an order from Mr. Snuff 7 days after placing.

No problems here.

shippers overseas should look into using FedEx international… I bought a Pipe tool from Al Pascia in Milan Italy and had it in 48hrs… i still can’t believe it…

and as info, shipments originating Royal Mail, with tracking, you don’t get anymore tracking info once it

arrives the States…

and after it does hit the States and finally clears the customs, the shipment will then be put on a ground surface shipping truck instead of a plane, headed to the western USA, UGH

1 Like

that answers that, thx Roderick, i didnt know fedex Int wont ship tabak…

I’m still thankful i can get the fine snuff product from the UK/Euro tho…

thank-you

@Roderick Chimo El Toro uses Fed ex to ship. ???

@Roderick Should know Thursday when the order arrives. Other members here have been getting orders also by FedEx. Hope customs doesn’t mess with it.

I changed my mailing address and that did wonders…My mail sucks apparently.  My buddies addressed received the package in half the time…