Has anybody bought through http://www.snuff.me.uk/ ?

Hi, 

most of snuff online stores do not ship to my country, but I have found this one that does.

Shipping costs are smaller than in MrSnuff, but I just would like to ask you if anybody has bought from them and if they

…are reliable. Why my posts are cutted? Is there a limit of characters?

Yes they are fine :slight_smile: .

Also look at Snuffstore.co.uk . Same as Mr Snuff but better postage for us in the EU 

Thanks a lot, will do. Samuel Gawith is calling me and is not available in spanish tobacconists :slight_smile:

Forum is a bit weird at displaying text . Certain characters like the pound or dollar symbols cause parts of your post to be lost .

Good to know… thanks a lot!

Ideally , you really want Samuel Gawith in tins Captain …British snuff is water based so dries out in the little boxes . 

Did not know that, thanks; snuffstore.co.uk has 10g Sam Gawith… I guess those are tins?

25Gs Captain :slight_smile: . They are vacuum sealed round tins .

What styles of snuff are you interested in :slight_smile: We may be able to advise on good stuff :) 

I bought a few times from them, they shipped to me much faster than anyone else, had good prices and good customer service ( got a busted tap box and they replaced it ). 

They don’t have as much a selection as Mr Snuff and buying directly from the manufacturer is going to be the freshest option.

Thanks, Pikey!

Well, I admit to be a newbie, in 10 days I have only snuffed F&T Old Paris, F&T Bordeaux and McCrystals apricot. I have to say that the fruity ones are not my style, although I had to buy 12 5g tins as that was the minimum oder my tobacconist would order for me.

So I am really curious about Sam Gawith, and the SP (somehow related to Spain) and the indian ones like 6 fotos. What could you reccomend to begin with? are you supposed to finish one tin before opeining the new one? At my rythm, it could take eons to me.

1 Like

Thanks yisraeldov, can you buy directly from manufacturers?

Hello CaptainLezo Only manufacturers whom offers direct sale to endcustomers (within EU) are Toque and McChrystal. Dealing with Gawiths is close to impossible and Wilsons of Sharrow suppling UK customers only.
Jack

Samuel Gawith is funny stuff . They do some darker plain and lightly scented Kendal browns and black rapees that are quite coarse . They have a fair few fans but my nose hates the stuff . In theory I love Sam Gawith . In practice they irritate my nose and there’s a burnt firecured tip in many that doesn’t suit me at all .

Viking is also Sam Gawith with another label . I buy the Blonde and the Thors Hammer in that range .

When you re just starting out a couple of Sam Gawith tins are worth buying anyway . Even if you don’t take to the snuff itself , the vacuum tins are excellent snuff containers :) 

Now if you fancy trying an ‘SP’ , Wilsons/Toque/Samuel Gawith / McChrystals etc all make decent stuff . For the most part they are flavoured with a bit of bergamont . 

The ‘Spanish’ connection is a misnomer :slight_smile: . SP originally referred to Sales and Pollard , a London snuffmaker , whose snuff recipe was highly prized . Many other manufacturers made ‘SP’ copies . I suspect this is where the confusion was born by advertising . 'SP; became Spanish Prize, Sheffield Pride , anything but Sales and Pollard . :) 

You can buy direct from Toque , I believe sixphoto are also directly shipping their sample box for a short while . Otherwize you can’t go wrong with Snuffme or Snuffstore . :) 

I m not really an SP guy . I like my plain snuffs plainer . There are some recent threads here for SP fans for top choices . I prefer Wilson of Sharrow SPs myself . 

I highly recommend Indian snuff , sixphoto especially . 

Edited :slight_smile:

SP means Sales & Pollard Our old member @PhilipS did quite a bit of research on it that can be found somewhere on this site.

1 Like

Impressive information, thanks a lot. Looking forward snuffing those wonders!

1 Like

Yes, snuff.me.uk are OK. I have placed a few orders in the past and I got everything just fine. 

1 Like