WOS Brunswick

Hey! New guy here. New to snuffing (about a month). First snuff I tried was gifted to me via a pipe tobacco purchase. It was WOS Brunswick and I really liked it! So, I figured I’d give this snuff thing a go. I purchased the 36 tin WOS sampler to get a good cross section of snuffs to try and have been sampling a little at a time. However, I have not stumbled across anything I like as much as the Brunswick. Being as it’s not on the WOS site, I’m assuming it’s discontinued or hopefully just renamed?? If it is no longer available, to those of you that know Brunswick, what would you recommend that comes close to it WOS or otherwise?

Brunswick would not need renaming. It may be one more difficult to replace. If it is the scent you enjoy snuffs with bergamot might apeal to you. Most of those get called the “SP” sort. Others may recall for you some with similar grinds. If you are still liking it as it dries out you should be able to find a suitable replacement. Perhaps a mixture of fine scented and something with texture would do.

Thanks! I will check out more SP’s. The Brunswick seems to have a heavy floral overtone.