Redneck Powder Snuff Challenge

Not safe for work - but definitely worth a watch. Those of us who have access to scotch snuffs will be able to taste how bad that must be!

I live in GA so I see guys like this everyday - the Walmart is full of em.  I bet my friends across the pond will find this amusing.  Yes, there are really people like that.  It’s not an act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2beE0u_uFE

This guy is a classic example of some Southern people’s mentality. No wounded you can only get it in that neck of of the woods for the most part. Weird thing is my great grandmother use to snort or snuff Copenhagen!

WASTE

Across the pond (and up and down) there’s people like this too, I have seen this kind of “Macho Man” behaviour with other forms of tobacco, booze, food, you name it… often amusing and sometimes dangerous.

Having said that, I kinda enjoyed watching the tobacco bursts out of his mouth and the eyes almost popping out :))

2 Likes

that was a funny video. lots of bravado and confidence-then it all goes wrong

=))

Popular Video on Facebook. It has over 2 million views on FB since 4/27.   

https://youtu.be/DPEPAYR8U7g Snorting hot sauce 

That hot sauce snorting must be similar to the Doolali Tap I just received. I tried it and I could not get the chili pepper(?) burn out of my nose. I considered snorting milk or shoving sour cream up my nose to stop the burn.

@JHigh That curry not chili, And it is a mild burn compared to Bohica. 

1 Like

oh by the way we got folks like this in PA too lots in fact. I think the main difference between southern rednecks and PA rednecks (otherwise then less chance of sunburn) is how proud their neighbors are of them. Side note not sure why but the bigger a redneck we are around here the more likely we are to point who’s really a redneck (what does that say about me I wonder).

1 Like

So who’s going to take this redneck up on his challenge?

Well volunteered Aamon. When can we expect to see the vid?

2 Likes

I have to say I like how instead of getting the one tattoo covered up it’s just got a void stamp over it. That’s kind of interesting like that was a mistake and I am not going to pretend it didn’t happen. Kind of like what he just did with the snuff. 

Image result for squidbilly memes

3 Likes

Hahaha. That’s funny. All confidence until he took it.

@50ft_trad thats literally $40+ worth of snufff here in Aus. Send me all the snuff you want me to do this challenge with, and then ill decide whether i’ll do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Too bad there was no lifeguard on duty in the gene pool when this guy was concieved.

4 Likes