Wilsons selling 5p tins of snuff

Here we go again - McChrystal’s Minor sized tins are 5p each (reduced from 76p).
And J & H Wilson Medicated 99 20g tins are GBP2.60 each (reduced from GBP3.60).
Remember, currently we can only ship to the UK.
Have a great weekend everyone,
James

Got mine today and they only charged 4p a tin .

Great bargain

1 Like

30 GBP for 2.1 kilo cant go wrong.

1 Like

The minor tins are a handy size for a days fishing and I can afford to lose them now and again.

It would be nice if @sharrow1 occasionally contributed to a discussion rather than only advertising (for free) unlike the sponsors to the left.

10 Likes

I can see your point, but you must admit @MrSnuff  ,

A bargain like this is not to be sniffed at.

:))

p.s.  I have given you a “Like” to show no hard feelings.

1 Like

@MrSnuff I think that McChrystals O&G for that price is contributing. I would have posted myself but I wanted to make sure that there was enough left for me and you all didn’t snatch it all up while I was figuring out shipping to Israel. 

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would’ve bought a bunch if they shipped to the US.  :frowning:

1 Like

I also hope that @sharrow1 would add their advice, especially on alot of the “make your own snuff” threads, I think sharrow1 would have alot of valuable insights. I believe it could be mutually beneficial through crowdsourcing as Roderick and other manufacturers do within this forum. Its also always great to be able to talk to the creators of our favorite snuffs personally, which I think is a wonderful and special thing we have here.

Though as yisraeldov has said McChrystals for a price like that would be contributing to the forum in my eyes anyway.

3 Likes

First off @sharrow1 I love a bunch snuffs u created. =D> Second you should at least talk story with the good folks here on the forums just please don’t use Snuffhouse.com as a free advertisement for your products etc…maybe your get some advice to create new snuffs that the people want to see on the market.Just please contribute little more than just "free"advertising. I can see why @MrSnuff mentioned that to you. Peace and Aloha also thanks for the awesome snuffs that u already have success with.Best of luck to your craft :-bd

2 Likes

@sharrow1 In terms of service this is one of the violation ! http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/11523/snuffhouse-terms-of-service

“Any advertisements on Snuffhouse are just that: advertisements. These are not endorsements for any products or services advertised. Vendors interested in advertising on Snuffhouse, with all proceeds going to support the forum, are encouraged to contact an administrator listed above for information on how to do so. Using your account solely for advertising without otherwise contributing to the community may result in revocation of your user privileges by the moderation team.”

Your liaison ship should keep snuffhouse informed and request incite of it’s members not just sale items but also the direction of the company, History of the mill and any useful information you can share  with out giving away trade secrets of course. The new names of snuff  matching up to the old names on a chart would be a good start.  

I would like to buy from Sharrow mills to USA. Even if bank transfer was offered. Possibly Bit coin as another option. I had problems with mastercard with over sea purchases but never with Visa. Your company is missing out on many direct sales.

3 Likes

@basement_shaman and @Hawaiian_Ryan while technically it could be considered as a violation of the TOS I think It would be a shame to miss out on a deal like this because we banned him for not contributing in the way that you want. Also notice that he is mentioning a sale on McChrystal snuff, not even WoS snuff. 

@Chico @basement_shaman, You can probably get them to ship internationally if you contact them directly by email or by phone. I was able to get an order shipped to Israel, and it arrived quicker than I expected. Shipping was not cheap though. I found them to be very polite and helpful on the phone.

1 Like

@yisraeldov if companies are allowed to come on here just to use free advertising than who the hell is going to be stupid enough to pay money to do what everyone else is doing for free.  Sadly we need the advertising money to keep this site running, so if we let people advertise for free we would lose the ad funding we already have and this site would no longer exist and THAT would be a shame.

Also like to point out that me and probably everyone else has already tried to contact WoS and they outright refuse to ship to anywhere in North America.

5 Likes

All I’m asking is to be more interaction than just post deals which is cool but interact more with the people on the forums.That’s all.Then there will be no problems.We are all grown up people here I hope. Peace and no Hating. Also thanks @n9inchnails for keeping the people that don’t know the TOS and keeping them in check.I appreciate it a lot.

I apologize in advance if this seems a little crass, though I think it is a little ridiculous that @sharow1 has not even replied in this thread. Sharrow1 has been online quite frequently (even today) though has not taken the time to respond to these claims.

@Hawaiian_Rayan there is kindly informing people about TOS, and then there is  being a jerk about it. I think that this thread may have been bordering on the later. 

And more relevant. The tins are rather old, the one I have in-front of me is from about 2 years ago, but still smells really fresh, even under 2 seperate plastic wrappings… So keep that in mind before you order. 

Sorry to everyone for my incorrect use of the forum and the offence caused. I hadn’t read the Terms of Service and innocently thought I was providing useful information. I fully understand and accept that I was wrong. I have previously sent a PM to @MrSnuff to apologise. I haven’t replied to the thread because to do so, I thought, would be seen as trying to keep it alive and hence perpetuating the free advertising. Would it be possible to forgive a silly error on my part, please?
Thank you, James

9 Likes