Anybody a fan of this type of Rolling Tobacco or come into contact with it before?

Vanilla! Mmmm :)  Backy

Yeah, I used to order quite a bit from mysmokingshop.com before I managed to ditch the cigs last year. I still use GH pipe baccy and snuff since I ditched the rollies.

This is the exact same tobacco as their Kendal shag cut pipe tobacco which is cheaper since its “pipe tobacco” it gets taxed less than “cigarette tobacco”.  So you can save yourself some money by getting the pipe tobacco equivalent but not all the flavours are available in the pipe tobacco form.

I just checked mysmokingshop and 25g of AK Apple Gold RYO is 8.75 pounds, 25g of Apple Gold shag pipe tobacco (identical to the RYO) is 6.10 pounds  

1 Like

The shag tobacco is slightly thicker cut and burns differently.

Yeah I think the tobacco strands have to be <1.6 mm thick for hand rolling tobacco and >1.6 mm for pipe tobacco. Just another bullshit stealthy tax…

The warning label it too much. causes impotency. That’s a good reason not to smoke it =))

2 Likes

I use to smoke the menthol one… the mixed menthol… very nice actually.

@basement_shaman ahahahaha I didnt notice that. Luckily our Australian cigarettes dont cause impotency :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like