Dholakia: Manjul, Kamal, Ganga, and Medicated

Dholakia Manjul I know some of you guys got to be say, “she must be kidding”. Because it’s hard for me to believe that one company has so many flavor that I enjoy. Not once have a smelled ammonia in the Dholakia snuff. I know that many say that it’s due to the freshness that you smell ammonia. But there are fresh snuffs out there that do not have a hint of ammonia in them at all. This is one that should be add to the list. Manjul brought back memories of my mother making Southern Style Peach Cobbler. The spices you smelled while it was being prepared and cooked. The clove is definitely there, not at all overpowering the tobacco. I’ve read other review where they reviewer mentioned that they detected the clove. I’m going to step out there and say that I also feel there is another spice added as well. It may be in my mind, but I think there is some freshly ground allspice in this snuff. This snuff is finely ground almost to a powder and dry. To hard of a sniff could send it flying to the back of your throat. I enjoy Manjul by it’s self. I also enjoy it with Magnet Peach it tastes like Peach Cobbler and/or Peach Pie. Dholakia Kamal If you’ve read some of my other post you know I’m not a fan of floral snuffs. So this snuff had a brick wall to break down and not a fair chance with me. It’s not a bad snuff at all, and to tell the truth. It reminds me of Nag Champa a little, which my roommate and a friend who caught the tail of the 60’s loved. Taking them back to the day of free love, the music of that time, and etc……. They really loved this snuff beyond my belief and they are male. It’s a really find ground snuff to the point of powder. The flavor last for a long time, you do not have to keep sniffing it. You can walk outside 30 to 45 minutes later and the fresh air revives the scent. If you like Nag Champa or miss the 60’s this snuff will bring a smile to your face. Don’t be surprised if some of those wild moments in time chilling at someone pad or being with a special woman comes to mind. Because the boys went to talking about those wild escaped to me. SHOCKED!!! Dholakia Ganga Dholakia Ganga is a floral snuff, but I did find it very interesting. It’s mildly scented not one that just takes your breath away. This would definitely be a favorite with the females and some men. It smells so good I wish the scent was captured in a perfume bottle. I think that’s what really got me caught up in this snuff. I would love to smell this on myself. It’s a very erotic scent to the point I’m hooked on just smelling the aroma from the bag. Like the others it is a fine ground snuff that is dry. It ‘s a little stronger in the scent area then Kamal. The flavor and scent last a long time in the nasal passage. Dholakia Medicated Dholakia Medicated snuff is very mild menthol snuff. It’s probably one of the mildest on the market. I would suggest if you are not a fan of strong medicated snuff. Even if you do not like medicated snuff at all, this may be the snuff for you. Especially if your like me and have experienced congestion after using strong medicated snuff. It has a nice undertone of fine tobacco, and its finely ground as well. I personally did not experience an unpleasant stuffy nose or congestion. I see myself using this one at night as well.

if you like ganga check out an inscense called si flora. Very similar but way stronger.

I’ve looked online for this incense but I’m unable to find it.

They sometimes have it at the indian store in town next time I’am there I’ll check for it (cost lest then a buck)

Thank you so much Bob!

Kim, Don’t know if its the same or not, but there are a lot of listings for sai flora.

Bob is This it

yes that is it. If you like the ganga you’d probably like this incense.

p.s. thanks trout.