What happens after Brexit?

What happens to all those wonderful snuffs in the graveyard after Brexit goes into effect? Will regulations immediately go null and void? Will we see a resurrection of many of our favorites?

No. All the EU laws automatically get transferred into UK law. Politicians will be able to amend/change/repeal those laws on an individual basis following due parliamentary procedure, but nasal snuff is such a tiny issue in the grand scheme of things, that there is an unfeasibly small chance of a full reversal. It is still possible that there may be some leeway though. I would imagine that some relaxing of regulations or reduction/waivering of fees is more likely than a full repeal

Unfortunately I have to agree with @lunecat and @50ft_trad. I don’t see any meaningful change in any of these regulations within a newly sovereign UK govt. Except, if we’re lucky, maybe a lack of zeal in enforcement. And to be honest, I think that this is the least of the worries that should be addressed by a people busy throwing off the yoke of globalist oppression.

1 Like

Send members of Parliament some snuff to remind them and perhaps whet their appetite?

There’s a snuff box already there, sat outside the House of Commons and made with some of the old timbers from the building. It’s used by less than a handful of members. Besides which, it’s illegal to supply free tobacco samples, so unfortunately that would probably cause more problems than it solves 8-| persistently badgering them and preaching about the benefits of harm reduction is realistically the only way forward. And of course spreading the good word through the general public to get more snuffers on board

2 Likes