2 Likes

Molens Chococreme

Everything Chef Daniel and Old Mill.

5 Likes

de Kralingse-St. Omer n.1
does anyone know something close to it?

Everything Old Mill and de Kralingse:-(

2 Likes

Definitely Old Mill. I’d do a lot for a good supply of Old Mill snuff.

1 Like

I’ve been away from the forums awhile, haven’t needed to order anything either.  Come back to find that WoS has more than decimated their catalogue.  Goodbye, Thyme and Lemon, Apple and Blackcurrant, and Rum and Raisin.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried Apple and Blackcurrant, or Rum and Raisin, or several others - and now I don’t kind of want to. I’ve lost enough favourites without making new favourites that have already been discontinued.

1 Like

That’s the take away for me from all of this. I’m pretty set in my ways but all of this is just reinforcing that tendency. I used to get a couple new tins with my standard orders to see if there were some new favorites hiding out there but now I’m hesitant to do so. I don’t want to find a new favorite that I won’t be able to bulk up on. RIP: WoS Morlaix WoS Strasbourg Molens A/P Molens AO 1860 Also a question. I haven’t seen Gekachelter Virginie on mr. Snuff for some time. Has it also gone the way of the dodo?

1 Like

^ sadly yes, some one on here emailed them and Bernards has confirmed that Virginie is no longer in production :((

@n9inchnails. Well that ruined my day… luckily I have about 150g in stock but I’m going to have to be careful with it. RIP: Gekachelter Virginie Dunkel

Wow this is an incredibly depressing thread. I only had a chance to try two of the Old Mill snuffs, I hope they can figure out a way to continue making these sometime in the future.

It would be great if the larger snuff makers could buy these recipes so they don’t get lost to history.

No more Virginie?!? Well that’s that then. I’m gonna jump off a cliff. Seriously, what is the world coming to?

2 Likes

Tranter toast #21  RIP

@Alberich I have an unopened 10 Gram tin of rum and raisin if you want it.

oohhh man, they hit me in the Willies Strasbourg,Lemon Toast, OrangeChocolate,Grand Cairo.

@Icepick Check with Mr Snuff. I was able to order some tubs of chocolate orange and Grand Cairo. However, I am hearing Grand Cairo is going to remain.