Mini bullets review

I just wanted to post a ‘review’ of two Toque mini-bullets I just had delivered. I have noticed a tendancy among the snuffhouse members to bash snuff bullets in general and I just wanted to present another side to the argument! LOL I am in a job where personal appearance is very important. I wear a uniform everyday which is inspected and if its unsatisfactory in any way I get ‘told off’ to put it politely. The mini-snuff bullets from Toque not only contain delicious Toque snuff but they enable me to take it in a clean, subtle and fast manner which doesn’t cause me any trouble at work. The bullets are very small so they easily and discreetly fit into a pocket but hold enough snuff to easily keep me going for days. The ‘dose’ I receive is adequate for a ‘mild’ user and I actually enjoy the process of filling the tiny chamber then turning the tap and finally sniffing. Its fun to use, cheap and refillable too. I believe I will become a firm fan of snuff bullets in general!

I have the cheap plastic type. I think I mostly hate mine because it became harder and harder to turn the little knob. It’s been disassembled and thoroughly cleaned and still is too sticky. I suppose I could lube the o-ring with some cooking oil? or something. I’m afraid this will just make it clog up faster with something like an oil for the snuff to stick to. And I know full well that I still will not like the dose size. I still haven’t figured out why it operated so nice when I first bought it and then it got worse with use and cleanings. I wonder if the metal ones are better than the plastic in the long run?

I will probably purchase a metal one at some point, there are some nice ones on the market :o)

Nah, don’t like em. I’m in the same job and find my onefortheroad box far better as its compact and I can get a decent hit. Bullets provide a pinch about a third of what I need and seem to always be clogging up. Horses for courses of course.

i tend to get the snuff to deep when using bullets. like the idea but it does not work for me…

What did God make fingers for? :wink:

Clicking mouse buttons to purchase snuff bullets ;o)

sticking em up at the devil

1 Like

picking your nose or your friends nose.

The list is pretty endless!

I wonder what Napoleon would have thought of bullets? He would probably say “Bullets are for shooting at the English, not sticking up your schnozz”. He would have said it in French of course :slight_smile:

‘schnozz?’ was Napoleon Jewish? lol

He was, he ran a deli in Queens before enlisting and rising to power

This is true. His best known quote was ‘Oy vey Josephine’ which was poorly translated as ‘Not tonight Josephine’. Josephine was badly disappointed but he made it up to her with a nice pastrami on rye. :slight_smile:

Has anyone seen “You Don’t Mess With The Zohan”, Adam Sandler’s new movie? These sound like they could be jokes from it. It’s mad funny, I suggest seeing it.