Favorite Holiday Snuff

Hey All,

About to put in a purchase and was wondering what your favorite holiday snuff might be? This will be my first holiday season indulging in snuff.

In my cart I have:

1x 10g Toque Christmas Pudding

2x 25g Wilsons Winter Warmer

Anything I’m missing?

Thanks!

TShaq 

Mine would be Bernard Zwiefacher Schmalzler, just pile it in at xmas

1 Like

Wilsons of Sharrow Royal George Bernard Weihnachtpris Toque Camphor and Clove

1 Like

Toque Xmas Pudding not a favorite. Just break it out at Xmas time. I also like Toque Pumpkin.

Bernard Fichtennadel and  Weihnachtpris. 

2 Likes

Old Mill Solstice 2015 was a very nice Xmas snuff

3 Likes

Wilsons Chocolate Orange is a fantastic holiday snuff.

1 Like

McChrystal’s ~ Cinnamon

1 Like

I snuff whatever I want, whenever I want. The date on the calendar does nothing to influence this.

3 Likes

I’m not sure exactly what constitutes a ‘holiday snuff’ to be honest. When I’m on holidays I see it as a chance to shovel even greater quantities of my favourite snuffs up the hooter!

1 Like

^ holiday snuff = Christmas snuff

1 Like

Honestly for me it’s Dragun. It just smells festive to me.

1 Like

@Harlequin That Dragun is nasty if you get it in your eyes, I was enjoying it up until that point :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m a fan of Sam Gawith Christmas Pinch.

1 Like

I’m with @basementshaman with those picks as good X-Mas snuffs. Toque X-Mas pudding Toque pumpkin And you can’t forget those awesome Bernard snuffs, Fichtennadel & Weihnachtpris. I’ll add OM Solstice (2015) And I’m totally digging the Chocolate Eclair made by @cobguy To me all great for the Holidays!! :-bd

4 Likes

De Kralingse Gingerbread

4 Likes

For me it’s

F&T Old Paris
De kralinger gingerbread
OM antebellum 

WoS winter warmer

3 Likes

De Kralingse A/P, Bernard Winter Pris, Bernard Fichtennadel, and Toque Xmas Pudding.  Could maybe even mix a touch of some Toque Peppermint in some of the sweet ones.

2 Likes

@SeanOCDPx, i literally grabbed all of that. im glad i did considering de kralingse current state (sighh). i do believe i grabbed mrsnuff’s last de kralingse A/P although i have to check as they were flying off the shelves as i was ordering and i was picking and choosing at that point.

TShaq

1 Like

Good call @TShaq, I got 60g recently and am thankful I did!

2 Likes

Toque Xmas Pudding & Pumpkin Pie.  I use them all year long,  but they are great around the Holidays.  IMHO