Dholakia Herbal Snuff Reviews

Excellent! Opportunity to try New Dholakia Herbal Snuff

We are planning to give away Free Samples of New Herbal Snuff to get Honest opinion from snuff reviewers.

If you are interested to get your Free Sample please email me your full address with contact details on herbalsnuff@gmail.com or message on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/herbalingredientsnuff/

Please select any one flavors from the below listed flavors. Limited stock available for trial.

Dholakia Herbal Original (made from Traditional herbs)
Dholakia Herbal Indian Rose
Dholakia Herbal Mango Masala
Dholakia Herbal Absinthe
Dholakia Herbal Pan Masala
Dholakia Herbal Lychee
Dholakia Herbal Cherry
Dholakia Herbal Apricot
Dholakia Herbal Blueberry
Dholakia Herbal Flower Power

We are looking forward to receive your suggestion and recommendation to enhance your snuff experience.

Best Regards
Manit Joshi

Please resend your request for samples as the old database requires updates.

We have more than half parcels being return due to change in address or incomplete details.

Please mention your preference with regards to flavors and provide your full address with contact details by email on herbalsnuff@gmail.com

Regards
Manit Joshi

I bought a 50 g tub of the Herbal, and it is very good. Nice menthol, and lots of herbal scents. Great for relaxing with late at night. I can’t wait to try some of the other flavors.

1 Like

Thanks for your reviews we will be awaiting your feedback on other flavors of Herbal snuff

I got a sample of Dholokia herbal from @Manit_Joshi. I was looking for a non tobacco mentholated snuff to use during working hours. I work at a hospital, and I have used mentholated snuff to keep the smell from some patients to a minimum. I was looking for the benefits of menthol snuff without the tobacco and nicotine. Dholokia mentholated herbal snuff is my first voyage into non tobacco snuff. It works well for my intended purposes. It is light and fluffy, decent menthol, but not a menthol powerhouse. It does have a distinct scent in the nose, but unlike other Indian snuffs, but distinctly Indian. Which is not a bad thing. I’ve only tried a few Indian snuffs and I like the distinct scents that I have tried. Im sure I will try the other varieties in the herbal range once I finish this one.

1 Like

Works great with Toque Natural Toast. That has been my pick of the day.

Apricot is my favorite.

1 Like

@Psicko Thanks for your reviews. I am glad Herbal suits your purpose make sure to try New flavors

@Manit_Joshi welcome. Once I finish the original one, I’m planning on trying others.

1 Like

I will be awaiting your feedback on other flavors.

I received a packet of Blueberry. It is a pleasing, bold scent which feels very natural. Perfectly fine on its own, however I think it would blend very nicely with a strong plain tobacco snuff.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion we have Blueberry flavors available in Tobacco Snuff

https://mrsnuff.com/dholakia-blueberry-mint-p-2875.html

Kindly let us know your thoughts for the same.

Dholakia Herbal Absinthe Review

The Mango is quiet good , never considered useing it as a mixer but that may work great with a plain scotch.

1 Like

Natural Toast and Apricot 3:1 I typically don’t mix but this is a good ratio to change things up.

1 Like

Has no one else noticed the general feel-good from dholakia herbal?
By feel-good, I do in no way mean high or anything, that’s not “feel-good” to me, seeing as I’m pretty sensitive to shit like THC  which is more likely to give me a panic attack than make me feel good, no, what I mean is a general calmness (not tranquility), a little uplifting, and energy-giving (more similar to caffeine).
No one?

2 Likes

Yes and no, I think it’s all semi sycollogical tho.

I have the Mango, I got it for my kids cause they always try to use my snuff.

I thought it has a nice cooling smell, that fades fast. But it leaves a sort of butter after smell, does any one else get that ?

My kids didn’t like it, too much ginger smell for them.

1 Like

@Manit_Joshi

Is there butter or some sort of dairy or oil in these snuffs ?

1 Like

@yisraeldov

There is no butter or any other dairy products in Herbal Snuff