Thoughts on ordering from Toque?

Hello. Just put my first order though Touqe, having it shipped to Edmonton, Alberta here in Canada. Just wondering on others experiences though this company with things like quality and shipping.

Top notch Customer Service and product quality.

Product is top quality and service overall is excellent. Shipping is very fast to the destination country. It’s beyond Toque’s control at that point and your countrymen will have to speak to that. US Customs seems to take 5-10 days to release the package. Again, welcome!

Toque is excellent with regards to product and service. You can order with confidence.

Fellow Canadian here, I’ve made a couple ordered through Toque before and normally takes 2-3 weeks for me which is nearish to Winnipeg. Never had a problem with customs either

1 Like

Good to know. Thank you all for your thoughts :slight_smile:

I take it normal orders do not come with a tracking ID? I’m addicted to tracking ID’s. I swear my Canada Post app hates me. Lol

Great costumer service and excellent products. It’s worth subscribing to their newsletter as well, to keep track of limited edition snuffs.

2 Likes

Bottom line…you can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

Toque snuffs, and @Roderick, are great in every aspect.

3 Likes

Oh yes. I received my order just over a week later. 200g economy bag of Whiskey and Honey, and 50g economy bag of Rustica and a Snuffmaster. My only issue was the zip lock bags. After reloading my Snuffmaster a few times, the fine grind of this stuff keeps the bags from closing. However I fixed this issue by going to Walmart today and picking up some glass jars with an airtight seal. I was even able to take off the sticklers from the bag and place them on the glass jars. It gives it more of a presentable vibe instead of feeling like a dirty doper digging into a bag of powder. Lol. I caught on quick to the snuffmaster and I enjoy its stealthy capabilities. I hardly use my vape anymore and I’m enjoying these flavors. I’m already picking out new 200 g Economy bags for my next order. I’m going to line a shelf with a lot of glass jars :wink:

3 Likes

In other words, I’m am beside myself with my order Touqe. I am beyond happy and my research did not lead me astray. I consider myself a hard critic when it comes to being a consumer and you have earned yourself a loyal customer. I am eager to place more orders and look forward to rewarding my pallette with your selection of flavors. @Roderick does the Rustica come in a higher amount then 50g? Would love a 200g bag of it. I love to mix it in with the Whiskey and Honey

3 Likes

I’m thinking of ordering the blueberry and coke flavors. I’m going to have to stop at Ikea this week to purchase a wall mounted shelf for my new glass jars. I’m totally immersed in to this now. Lol. @Roderick If you start seeing more orders coming your way from Edmonton Alberta here in Canada, chances are it’s because I sent them your way. I deal with a lot of people everyday and I get so many questions about my Snuffmaster. It usually ends up with me delivering someone their first Snuff experience. I make sure to pass along your website for top quality and a price that makes people throw out their cigarettes and vapes for good. You should consider a referral program. Ha ha ha. Cheers and keep on that grind.

I thought I’d love the blueberry but I didn’t. I thought I probably wouldn’t rate the coke but I love it, since my last Toque order it’s the snuff I’ve been reaching for the most, top class flavour and base tobacco, it’s an all day for me, especially when out walking. Go for it.

Just wanted to say ordered from toque on a Monday morning eastern time and received my product on Saturday with the regular mail. I am in eastern Pennsylvania, USA. Thought that to be pretty impressive.

They are super fast and discreet.

2 Likes

Always order direct and get the freshest snuff. http://www.toquesnuff.com/

1 Like

Agreed. I’m so happy with my order. Gonna place another one soon. It’s been a month and I hardly made a dent in to my snuff. This is more for an assortment of flavor and to make sure I’ve got enough Rustica to keep my snuff super strong.

Why the hell have I not already posted in this thread??? Roderick at Toque is a star! I’ll confess that I haven’t ordered from him for a while, because I’m happily working my way through the couple of kilos (at a guess) that I already have in stock from him. Nice bloke, excellent service, and he happens to make some of my favourites too.

4 Likes

Lol. It’s earned.

1 Like