CHEAP South African snuffs in UK

I found an online store earlier today which is selling SA snuffs cheap!!! And I mean CHEAP!!! NTSU Black, NTSU Green and Taxi Menthol in packs of 12 x 15g tubs for 10.99 GBP. That’s less than a pound for a tub, or just over 1/3 of the price of the usual outlet. No individual tubs offered though. I’ve not ordered from them, so don’t know what the service or delivery charges are like. Just wanted to get the info out there for UK snuffers who like coarse snuffs with HIGH nicotine levels. www.southafricanshop.co.uk If anyone places an order with them, please leave feedback here to let others know what their service and postal charges are like. Cheers guys.

In SA they $.50 each at the local stores. And they make a profit.

Wow! That is cheap. I still think these are a great bargain though. 15g tubs for less than the price of 5g WoS tubs which of course don’t have the expense of importing. If I had the spare cash, I’d certainly give them a go

Hi I just had a look at their website, and assuming I’ve got the correct one, there’s no snuff or other tobacco products on there at all that I could see… :((

Correction - just found it helpfully filed under “Health & beauty aids”!  Who’d have thought it!

@Vostok Here’s a direct link… http://southafricanshop.co.uk/store/show\_category/2379

Looks like you just beat me to it :smiley:

Well I ordered 12 tubs of NTSU on Friday.  Received them on Monday following.  If you like SA snuff, i can’t fault either the price or the delivery speed, bearing in mind this is within the UK.  Thanks to @50ft_trad for mentioning this site.

Excellent! Good to hear the service is good. Thanks for the update @Vostok

I’ve just ordered a tube of each. There was of course carriage on top of the price stated above. Now I’ve got too much am looking to sell some on to you lovely guys and gals. One of each varierty, or whatever you would like ie 3x 15g tubs was thinking of 6.00 gbp delivered. This is of course for UK postage but can’t imagine Europe will be much more.

1 Like

I contacted that store about a year ago, and asked if they could ship to the states. They said they could, but that the shipping would be rather high. I passed, and just got my usual 2 tubs with a Mr Snuff order. I really like NTSU Black, but I make the tub last a while. I found another S.A. store here in the U.S., online, but they don’t sell tobacco products.

Further to my earlier post, the snuff has arrived. Please get in touch via a pm if you would like some. Have got all three varieties ie black, green and Taxi menthol.

How about Taxi in the large red tubs? @Hoffwell

@nicmizer sorry don’t have any large red tubs.

Still got a handful left NTSU Black, NTSU Green & Taxi Menthol, thought i’d ‘bump’ this back up…

I’ve just ordered a tube of each. There was of course carriage on top of the price stated above. Now I’ve got too much am looking to sell some on to you lovely guys and gals. One of each varierty, or whatever you would like ie 3x 15g tubs was thinking of 6.00 gbp delivered. This is of course for UK postage but can’t imagine Europe will be much more.

@Vostok How much is the shipping for 12 tubs within the UK?
@ Hoffwell Are these from your 02.2017 order? Still moist and reeking with ammonia?

@volunge Yes, still moist. The tubes come in tight plastic wrapping which i’ve kept in another airtight container. If you did fancy buying some I’m sure you’d be delighted.

1 Like

very fresh and moist i aired out a tin for like 3 days and its still moist enough and has some ammonia :smiley:
shipping cost me more than the product

1 Like

with 24 tins i now have enough nicotine to survive the zombie apocalypse :wink:

1 Like

A roll of NTSU costs EUR 18.72 at snuffstore.co.uk now, shipping to ES is EUR 7.46 (for two rolls).
Taxi snuffs at a discount, too.

2 Likes