Where to but american snuff in Atlanta GA?

Hi fellow Snuffers,
I’ll be down in Atlanta next month and wonder where can I find the best selection of American snuff? doesn’t seem to be a Food Lion in Atlanta…
thanks in advance!!
jmahes

INGLES SUPERMARKETS IN ATLANTA http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/7365/snuff-in-the-states/p2

@basement_shaman, thank you Sir!!

@basement_shaman,If I find anything good I’ll bring some back for you :slight_smile:

Tobacco mart just outside of Atlanta in Canton. This place has a bunch of american dry snuff. No hard to find snuff like starr or red seal. They do have honey bee which has been getting a lot of buzz around here lately. But the place might be worth the 30 minute or so drive from Atlanta you may find a brand you’ve been looking for. And just up the street from this place is a Ingles like basement shaman said they have a good variety also.

1 Like

@markmcsnuffin, thanks for the tip! I’m gonna be on a training trip and will have a rental car- hopefully find a lot to bring back because you can’t get these in Boston. I will definitely take a ride there!

I’ve been wondering about Boston, it’s not too far, thanks for saving me the time.

@snuffsahoy, yeah there’s a couple of places that you can get European sniffs but nothing in terms of American. And even if, the tobacco tax would be startling. I basically use Mr Snuff, trades, EBay or smokes & spirits

@mouse, what do you think about this? Anything in your neck of the woods?

@jmahes, nothing that I know of. I’ve been told that Shop Therapy in P’town has a few tins upstairs in the ‘adult’ section, but that’s it. I think I may be the only snuffer within a 50-mile radius.

@Mouse, yeah that’s what I thought…not too many of us up here