McChrystals USA

I’m trying to order from McChrstals USA and their page says free shipping on orders over $20.00 and to put in “FREESHIP” as discount code on check out.  The site doesn’t recognize the code when I put it in.  Anyone know how to handle this?

I ordered about $22 worth of snuff back in January and the code worked for me.  What is your order total?

1 Like

Almost $70

contact customer service .I believe this is a MrSnuff store. When you read their terms and points it is worded the same as MS.
http://www.mcchrystals.co.uk/delivery-charges offers free shiping over $16.36 in USD

https://mcchrystalsusa.com/my_points_help.html

https://mrsnuff.com/my_points_help.html

1 Like

It must be a mrsnuff store, the free shipping code works just as well as the free snuff code on mrsnuff.

3 Likes

Well, I’ve tried about 20 times but it didn’t work!  I got ahold of Daniel at Old Mill and ordered some snuff from him instead!

@Basement_Shaman, I have an email into their support.

@Mcsnuffy I was actually thinking of doing the exact same thing not an hour to go after getting ticked off at the codes. I mean I don’t need a code but if there is a massive ad for it ensure it works!

2 Likes

where is the snuff shipped from ???

The shipping code works for me.

I just placed an order and didn’t need to enter the code,  it was free shipping automatically.

I placed an order on 6/5/16. The code did not work in any variation of upper or lowercase nor mobile nor desktop computer and snuff hasnt arrived yet. What it did do, interestingly, is require a minimum $25 order to allow the usage of points redemption, now that threshhold is fine as my order was above it, but no mention of that i could find. ive had very good service from mrsnuff so if this is his site im a little surprised. i usually get my orders in 7 calendar days. its been 9. not an emergency but its the first time ive used mcchrystalsusa to order mcchystals instead of the .co.uk site or mrsnuff. as long as its legit no worries. ill hang tight. seems like lots of folks have used it. kind of irritated about the code though.

786  The giant advertisement for free shipping on orders over twenty dollars is still on their homepage.
Despite this, it is a blatant lie.  No, really.  I emailed the proprietor because the code was not working for me, and he said that there is no free shipping.  There hasn’t been since August 19th, he said, even though he continues to advertise it (though it appears that even before this month the code didn’t always work).  I rebuked him, but “FREE SHIPPING” is still being advertised as I type this.
If it were any other commodity I would have fired them as a vendor before I even gave them a penny.  But when that commodity is snuff, as an American I am de facto beholden to a foreign oligopoly.
So I ordered anyway.  I hope that at least it arrives in a timely fashion.

I just got a order from them yesterday all good , no free shipping mind you but the order was all GOOD, G’Day

786  UPDATE:
The proprietor made good, so I’m satisfied on my part.
Free shipping is still being advertised, so caveat emptor.

786  Further Update:
McChrystal’s USA is STILL advertising free shipping even though by their own admission they stopped giving it over a month ago. 
-10 for rank dishonesty especially since I called them out on it and they continue to advertise it anyway.
As a bonus I still haven’t seen so much as a gram of snuff from my order.
Overall, they have just been far too much trouble to deal with.  In fact the only reason I have to deal with them again is that they reimbursed my shipping costs (after two days of emails) in McPoints or whatever the deuce they call them.  And having gone to the trouble of getting the McPoints I have no intention of letting them go to waste, which means a future order.
If I ever get my first one.

@slobandtom

we have a relationship with McUSA because they buy stock from us and we help out with technical issues. While they compete with mrsnuff we figure that since we have bigger fish to fry it is better to support one another than fight.

To that end I brought your concerns to their attention (forcefully) and they claim that the free shipping offer is in force until well into 2017. They are not sure why you are unable to get it. Apparently the code to use is FREESHIP, though the minimum order is $20 to get free shipping.

Having said that, if they are too much hassle to deal with, please feel free to buy all the McChrystal’s you like from mrsnuff. 

:slight_smile:

Dave

1 Like

I have bought from them and got free shipping.  Ever once in a while they will send out an email giving free shipping for one day.  On that day you can order from them and use FREESHIP as the code and you will get free shipping.  Sign up for email notifications with them.

I know bloody well what the code is and that you need over twenty dollars.
My order was well over fifty dollars.
I already specified above that the proprietor himself EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME THE FREE SHIPPING WAS OVER.  .
Here is the email I received from McChrystals:

Re: Enquiry from McChrystals USA

Hi,

Thanks for the email.

Unfortunately, the FREESHIP code is not working because the offer has been
expired in the 19th August 2016.

I hope the above makes sense.

Regards,
Mark

|
Inbox
| x |
|

|

mcccs@mcchrystalsusa.com

|

|
Aug 26
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|

|
to me

|

|

I toned this down considerably because it was a bit harsh.  Sorry.  None of my stupid drugs are working, the DEA just decided to schedule one of the only things that works better than the stupid drugs from the stupid doctors, and I’m in a cosmic f*xk-ton of pain on top of having dealt with an unusually high amount of foolishness elsewhere to-day.  So I had little patience for monkey-shines from anypony.

I know what you’re talking about and the DEA made a big dumb choice on that based on either stupidty and ignorance or some type of greedy self interest. And I know I am not supposed to say anything like this here but the people that made that choice can fuck themselves and should be punished.

3 Likes