FUBAR Bohica

Medium coarse and medium moist. Tin note is a dark, sweetish cocoa smell with just a hint of spiciness. The grind makes it easy to take. It stays right where it’s supposed to. Just like from the tin, I get a chocolate like smell in the nose at first. After a few seconds, a burning sensation starts to build up. It starts smelling like chili and it burns more and more each moment. After a minute or so, it reached its peak and by then, my nose felt like it was on fire and I had tears rolling down my cheeks. It still smelled like chocolate though. It took a while for my nose to stop burning and I was completely clogged up. I then had a sneezing attack, so I finally decided to blow my nose. FUBAR Bohica is an interesting snuff, but the heavy reaction I got plus the clogging make it more of an occasional snuff with some novelty like value - offering it to unsuspecting people can be entertaining to watch. Medium nicotine content.

I noticed there wasn’t a thread on this one, so thanks for making one!  Mr.Snuff had a deal and I ordered 50g for $0.99 - should be in my mailbox soon.  It’ll be interesting to see how the burn compares to Doolali Tap.  

Sometimes Bohica is a good first snuff of the day, when the nose and sinuses are just a bit clogged and the senses don’t want to wake up. It stimulates a good purge, and the capsicum increases capillary activity and wakes up the olfactory receptors for future snuffs. Admittedly it’s the nuclear option, but sometimes that’s what it takes to get the day rolling. I think it’s the same snuff as Dholakia Swiss Chocolate, plus a hefty measure of hot pepper extract.

1 Like

I want to say it’s a little more potent than Doolali Tap.  Felt similar, but this one had a spicier drip and made me tear up a bit.  Not necessarily enjoyable, but… useful maybe?

1 Like

Looking forward to this puppy…I just placed a MrSnuff order, and it’s hard to pass up the chance to try it for the discount they’re offering.

I usually like a little burn once in a while - doesn’t sound like it’ll be an all day sort of snuff, but maybe one of those “scratch and itch” kind of things. 

I got some on mrsnuff because it was basically free, it’s actually hot in the mouth lol, well I live in Vermont, I’m sure I’ll find a use for the 300 grams. Diluted to a quarter or a third it’s nice and not overwhelming, but I want to try frying some in ghee too.

I have this first thing - it makes you appreciate that first cup of coffee even more.

1 Like

The only thing I found it good for is the Trash. G’Day

it hurts so good!  :))

i am a fan of sweet and spicy. i get a lot of hispanic candy which is usually covered in chili powders

1 Like

I’d really like to try this but hesitant to buy a tin.

Same here it is so tempting though who knows what kind of damage regular use would do. You may need to add alittle bit of chilly to every scent to smell anything in the end…

I’ve never seen the appeal :-?? Each to their own :)>-

I love very hot peppers with my food but it don’t work in my nose. G’Day

Im very tempted to try this too…maybe ill add it to my next order…is it worth it though? Is it worth the pain? Is it pain in a snuffbox, or does it contain SOME pleasure, other than the dark pleasure of fooling a friend…or perhaps an enemy?

@Rogue I just popped up a review last night in you’re interested. https://youtu.be/EZU3HY6PbLo

@Hitsuzen ty! Will check it out

1 Like

I bought a small tin awhile back. It’s good for occasional use.

@Hitsuzen shit, man. You got some sinuses of steel, or that stuff aint too hot. I think ill add this to my xmas order…I really like spicy food after all…cant be much worse than eating it, right?

1 Like

@Rogue I don’t know what to say. I was all prepared to do a reaction video, honest! Apparently my tolerance for capsaicin is higher than I thought B-)

@Hitsuzen I dunno…must be some next-level shit. I like capsaicin, but not in my nose. ever chopped up chili and taken snuff straight after? Man, thats some ancient chinese torture technique or something.