MrSnuff V6: New Site is Live

it doesn’t rain but it pours. Right as we were switching over to the new mrsnuff website Vanilla is threatening to close snuffhouse unless we fork over $1200 a month. See the other thread about MAJOR changes etc. MrSnuff V6 is now live. I would really appreciate your thoughts. Obviously it is something of a beta version but everything *should* work. If you find any errors, omissions, or stylistic changes you like or don’t like let me know. One thing I think you will like is we have returned Reward Points! If you help us out by finding snags I might just throw you a few for your efforts. Many thanks, Dave

I’m not seeing anything… www.snuffhouse.com, right?

www.mrsnuff.com www.snuffhouse.com both may take time to properly propagate, but they are showing up for me. Also if you empty your cache it will help.

I am getting a note saying that the site is down for maintenance until 2:00 EST Friday May 23?? Today is Friday May 22, right? So I am really confused.

I’m getting “this webpage is unavailable” Oh well… I’ll keep trying.

Works fine for me.Great looking easy to navigate. Mr snuff v6 . Can’t get on www.snuffhouse.com though.server not responding.

Content is crashing the headers on my browser Dave @MrSnuff - Interesting layout though. I like the feature boxes for the selected items, nice touch :slight_smile:

yeah it is still propagating. also some of the css files did not translate well when moved from local host to server. Always the same.

Seems to work fine on my end. Have not dug deep in to see if all is well but will!

Just go onto mrsnuff.com looks good to me, even things in my cart carried over. However, the headers indicate that current customers get 500 reward points? If I am reading that correctly, my point balance still says 0. Otherwise, everything else that I check works great!

its 3:40 EST and I am still getting a “down for maintenance” notice until 2pm May 23 (except that the notice has May 23rd as Friday and not tomorrow (Saturday)

Just took a looky and dose not let me into my account.

I’m seeing some major issues so far: Various items overlaying each other on the page which causes many links not to be seen, some links (most critically the Log In) are not working. I’m using Firefox.

The page formatting / overlay issue is also seen with IE and Chrome, but I can at least log in from those browsers. The Firefox version I’m using is 38.0.1

All, I was using the current version of Firefox, I emptied all cookies, etc. before going into it. I did not see any issues. It could be the browser.

Also depends on how fast and often your ISP updates.

I’m getting: This webpage is not available ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED The server at www.mrsnuff.com can’t be found, because the DNS lookup failed ditto for snuffhouse.com I’m on Comcast.

I’m getting “the server can’t be found”

@J_S Yes, I too cleared all browser history, cache, etc. and this did not help.

I’m seeing some major issues so far: Various items overlaying each other on the page which causes many links not to be seen, some links (most critically the Log In) are not working. I’m using Firefox.

I’m getting the same thing here as well