Snuffin' & Snusin'

First off… let me apologize for my absence from the forum. I had to take a break due to a health issue, but I’m back and as good as ever. Now for my thought… I have developed a new habit of taking snuff and putting in a portion on and off throughout the day, and have found that snuff and snus when used in conjunction with one and other makes for a nice experience. Additionally, I find that the subtleties of each lend themselves to creating just the right scent, taste, and headiness that can be adjusted as desired. For example, I really like a couple quick takes of Whiskey and Honey right as the drip from an Islay portion begins to slow or a few takes of OM Puro Dominicana with an original portion of Ettan under the lip. I’ve nearly put the pipe down entirely. Although, I did enjoy a bowl of 1999 FVF in a cob a couple days ago. That was nice.

Welcome back Jim ,I hope it wasn’t nothing serious. I also enjoy various forms of tobacco to enhance my day. I should keep a journal of what pairs well. I know tobacco isn’t on the food pyramid but it my favorite vegetation. I am living on borrowed time and making the most of it. <:-P

This is a similar situation to be, though I can ‘survive’ on just snus mostly. Welcome back.

Oh yes. Put in some General Snus, sniff some Tube Rose, and it’s just great. Helped me quit smoking and dipping.